Official Team Thread Dragons ffc s38 Team Thread - Like a Phoenix Rising!

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear the team sheet has been held up, still stuck on a USB thumb drive that fell between the seats of Greenery's car when he stopped suddenly to hit the public toilets after his latest fast food adventure went awry,

Posting Stats Time!

Whilst our illustrious leader battles to escape a Chinese forced labour camp, I thought I'd take the initiative to update our recent posting stats and keep this thread humming a bit. Greenery covered the Round 1 postings stats here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...d-like-a-phoenix-rising.1384878/post-84644847

Player
Round 2 (Demons)
Round 4 (Hawks)
Round 5 (Rats)
T2B_
100​
51​
76​
Bonz
69​
69​
69​
DragoDelph
54​
28​
8​
Ljp86
18​
16​
7​
Greenery
19​
Pickitt
2​
16​
5​
Ligma
26​
Drizzy
5​
7​
Hatchy1992
4​
4​
4​
Bradesmaen
1​
5​
8​
Blaze Storm
9​
1​
1​
Pie 4 Life
8​
A Swallow
4​
2​
3​
Chief
6​
2​
Knifey Spoony
1​
# of Posters
Match Totals

With Round 2 against the Delons the usual suspects were up and about. We also had 15 posters contribute which was a nice number. Unfortunately this would dip down to 10 posters for the recent 2 matches following our Round 3 Bye, as did our total match posts although that would have a little more to do with the given opposition, as any match thread with the Demons tends to be pretty post heavy.

All in all, there's an opportunity to #FIREUP and really get our engagement and contributions up. We have the Warriors next which as good a chance as any to get in there and really represent. Go Dragons!!

Any S37 B&F yet?
Looking Look Around GIF by Chenayder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Dragons ffc s38 Team Thread - Like a Phoenix Rising!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back