MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2015 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahem.

Sarcastic nominations will be frowned upon.

Sarcastic nominations that tag the poster being sarcastically nominated will be doubly frowned upon.
Does the winner get to visit your ivory tower?

Just out of interest did dargie/ sweet Jesus get banned from this board? He's been multiquoting up a storm in the trade/draft boards

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

+1 ep2006. The person who vents all our emotions that we all feel. Keep up the good work. I think thats 3 votes to ep2006 so he wins it.

And hes been here a very long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 ep2006. The person who vents all our emotions that we all feel. Keep up the good work. I think thats 3 votes to ep2006 so he wins it.

And hes been here a very long time.
ep2006 even anticipates well ahead of time the emotions we want to vent ... In fact he anticipated emotions way back in preseason and vented them throughout, even though we didn't feel them until October.

I'd like to nominate Suma Magic for such a ripping preseason thread - it was obviously relevent earlier in the year but reading his (and other's) training reports was far better than anything the media put out.

I think the podcast regulars go above and beyond: Keyser Soze, HoneyBadger35, FiveStrings and Ochre.

I often giggle like an idiot walking to work with their help - in a place where nobody would understand why I'm laughing even if I explained it - honestly cures the homesickness a bit (mostly because I wouldn't want to live near you tossers).

And pantskyle purely for the "Crinz!" discussion.

s7jgl.jpg

bombard for the recaps, especially the *, and always being pretty balanced around the board.
matty6 for chatting people up in the Wings thread. Can't remember if that was last year or this year but deserves mentioning.
Ochre, FiveStrings, Keyser Soze, pantskyle and Crinz for being generally good lads on the podcast.

There's probably people I've forgotten, and the wins this year probably helped, but for the most part the board seemed to take a step up this year. Lots of good discussion, relatively few melts, was an enjoyable year. My only wish is that you could all win.

My real wish is that I win like I deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2015 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back