Quadruple double?

Remove this Banner Ad

The current members of the exclusive AFL & AFLW Quadruple Double Club - 10 x Kicks/Handballs/Marks/Tackles in a game

Scott Thompson (Adelaide) - 24th May 2008 Rd 9 vs WCE : 17 kicks, 15 handballs, 10 marks 10 tackles (0BLV/8CV)
Joel Selwood (Geelong)- 25th July 2009 Rd 17 vs Haw :19 Kicks, 23 Handballs, 10 marks and 11 tackles (3BLV/10CV)
Brent Stanton (Essendon)- 31st July 2011 Rd 19 vs Collingwood:22 kicks, 18 handballs, 11 marks, 14 tackles (0BLV/0CV)
Ben McGlynn (Sydney) - 19th April 2014 Rd 5 vs Fremantle:14 Kicks,10 Marks,10 Handballs,12 Tackles (2BLV/9CV)
Tom Rockliff (Brisbane) - 10th Aug 2014 Rd 20 vs Adelaide:22 kicks, 18handballs, 10 marks, 10 tackles (0BLV/2CV)
Corey Enright (Geelong) - 8th May 2015 Rd 6 vs Collingwood: 18 kicks,11 handballs,12 marks,11 tackles (0BLV/5CV)
Karl Amon (Port Adelaide)-26th June 2022 Rd 15 vs Gold Coast: 16 Kicks, 10 Handballs, 10 Marks, 10 Tackles (3BLV/0CV)
Josh Dunkley (Brisbane)- 5th May 2023 Rd 8 vs Carlton 22 Kicks, 11 Handballs, 11 Marks, 13 Tackles (3BLV/10CV)
Josh Dunkley (Brisbane)- 28th June 2024 Rd 16 vs Melbourne 17 Kicks, 15 Handballs, 12 Marks, 10 Tackles(TBA/9CV)
Jack Steele (St Kilda)- 17th August 2024 Rd 23 Vs Geelong 15 kicks, 11 Handballs, 10 Marks, 10 Tackles(TBA/6CV)
(BLV = Brownlow votes/CV = Coaches Votes)

AFLW

Charlie Rowbottom (Gold Coast) 8th Sept Rd 2 Vs Carlton 22 kicks, 13 Handballs , 10 Marks, 10 Tackles

Last edited:
vince-vaughn-popping-champagne-m2ya93o8q6e5f75z.gif

Hope he keeps it. Jack Steele is like a prototype of the guy who should get this. Brent Daniels less so, that would have been amazing

Hope he keeps it. Jack Steele is like a prototype of the guy who should get this. Brent Daniels less so, that would have been amazing
He would've been my tip for the perfect game style to get one, good on him.

He would've been my tip for the perfect game style to get one, good on him.

Callum Mills is the other one I thought would be next in line but those days might be over now that he has dropped down the midfield pecking order. Guys who were half backs that move into the midfield are always chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She was only a 2.5 mark a game player for her first 3 seasons so wasn't exactly an obvious candidate. The work rate has looked amazing these first two rounds though, so look out.

Just checked here and saw Jack Steele joining the club against Geelong. He had 6 coaches votes there. Wilkie got 9 and he was that influential in reality.

I just heard Nat Edwards on her regular segment on SEN with Whateley sum up the weekend of AFLW football, give her 3-2-1 votes for the round, and said Charlie Rowbottom 1 vote as she achieved a triple double 35 disposals .........

I had to laugh and though, she doesnt read this thread.

Need to put Jack Steele in the banner photo too.

Some of you might be aware of the Useless AFL Stats Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. I became aware of it a couple of years ago.

They also do a podcast. I only found out from my mate on Friday, that the stats guru on it, is the son of a guy we used to play footy with at uni and for a few years post uni days. So I dug up a bit more on them the other day.

Anyway their 2nd last podcast on 18th of August was about Quadruple Doubles. Any of you who regularly post here, involved in the site / podcast??? Maybe they were alerted to it recently and decided it was a good topic to chat about. Listen at following link with Quadruple Double talk starts at about 9.30.

Last edited:
Some of you might be aware of the Useless AFL Stats Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. I became aware of it a couple of years ago.

They also do a podcast. I only found out from my mate on Friday, that the stats guru on it, is the son of a guy we used to play footy with at uni and for a few years post uni days. So I dug up a bit more on them the other day.

Anyway their 2nd last podcast on 18th of August was about Quadruple Doubles. Any of you who regularly post here, involved in the site / podcast??? Maybe they were alerted to it recently and decided it was a good topic to chat about. Listen at;

Do they conform to the Westminster Rules regarding the only 4 stat types that qualify?

Do they conform to the Westminster Rules regarding the only 4 stat types that qualify?
WTF is that? Read the Opening Post of this thread and the rules are set there.

WTF is that? Read the Opening Post of this thread and the rules are set there.

Yes I know.

There has been folk who have wanted to include other stats - do these podcast folk stick to the proper rules - or are they heretics?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quadruple double?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back