question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Napoleon's dynamite said:
Maybe you turned him off girls. You're pretty annoying, Brittany.
I'm not in real life. And he told me he knew he was gay before he even met me.

I think the reason is because of cultural assimiliation. For instance, rappers all start talking the same, dressing the same, walking the same etc. Goths, Heavy-metal fans, rev-heads, surfers, etc. Everyone starts picking up all the things that associate themselves to that cirque/thing. The reason why it started in the first place? Because a male homosexual usually associates himself to the female...so they probably started imitating female manuerisms, voices, interests, etc).

Now , I was thinking, what are the funnier terms you have heard for homosexuals?? Not having a go here, just some of the terms I have heard over the years...

To be politically correct you may call them, Gay, homosexual, queer etc

To ridicule them they may be refereed to ;

fagot, ****, fairy, pansy, sissy, donut puncher, rim gripper, poo pusher, camp, fruit, pillow bitter, mary, punk, queenie, poo stabber, nudger, manhole inspector, pile driver, punce, rimadonna ...

spell_check said:
My theory is that they were born a male, but with more female tendencies than the average male - such as a more feminine voice.

They put those voices on surely. No-one would actually be born with that voice. I just think they are born gay and that's that.

Hey Yo!!!

Homosexuals, are just normal human beings with problems, whether ya a lady (damn who doesnt like lesbian action?) or ya a guy, well ladies they can do it, but guys, ewww that is just wrong, but since this is so-called 2006, i guess we have to live with it...

Thats crazy talk, I guarantee you, most if not all do show homosexual characteristics, whether it's their walk, talk, gestures...etc

Most that dont show any characteristics are the few that are bi-sexual and are afraid to come out or show signs they are homosexual. Once they do come out, they too (for some reason) will overnight pick up a homosexual tendency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ARES said:
Have they found that gay gene yet?:p

Yes

bcd15724.jpg

nicky said:
the bible considers sex before marriage to be immoral, have you had sex and are you married?
Agreed.

Drummond, it concerns me that you don't drink alcohol (which is fine but you tell us all the negatives about it why don't you look at a couple of positives), have never touched a girl (so it seems) and now you seem like a rampaging homophobic and someone who would commit suicide for the Lord of something like that.

I'm not sure whether you are a closet or you really are that homophobic. Some gays are seen as stuck up snobs which is true because some do act like that, but their are plenty that are just normal people as Icandressmyself and bunsenburner have repeated over and over.

One of my mate's brother is gay but he enjoys a beer and a kick of the footy as much as any straight guy if not more, he just has different sexual preferences.

Homophoba is a terrible thing and the bible does little to help that. I doubt a God would ever bag gays that much.

It continues to dawn on me that some references in the Bible are ludicrious and some have huge contridictions.

hey everyone, ive got a question:
im annoyed about something, theres a bee in my bonnet

because i swear this girl the other night (context of where and how i know her i will not disclose) was gay, but lets just say i knew her for quite some time. questions arising about her sexuality was her reluctance to take me in as a friend initially (that changed) and the other thing is she has tattoos, but on her feet... of a ladybird. she also likes the singer Pink

... but the weirdest thing happened

she kissed me

... on the lips!

and shes got a cute face for a gay girl too

*confused*

*should i just ask her?*

hey everyone, ive got a question:
im annoyed about something, theres a bee in my bonnet

because i swear this girl the other night (context of where and how i know her i will not disclose) was gay, but lets just say i knew her for quite some time. questions arising about her sexuality was her reluctance to take me in as a friend initially (that changed) and the other thing is she has tattoos, but on her feet... of a ladybird. she also likes the singer Pink

... but the weirdest thing happened

she kissed me

... on the lips!

and shes got a cute face for a gay girl too

*confused*

*should i just ask her?*

are you gay?

Remove this Banner Ad

question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back