question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

ICanDressMyself said:
Difference is 'Nck Names' was created in June 2005 and has 42 pages whereas this thread was started 4 days ago and already has half of what Nck Names has.
So shouldn't that tell you something?

Also, Nck Names isn't filled with simple minded morons. Like Drummond.
Granted Drummond is a moron but feel free to point out the other simpletons here. You'd be scratching your arse for more than a few. The Nck Names thread on the otherhand........I mean seriously? You're a bunch nerds.

nicky said:
of course they do but that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying gay guys have more opps because they're dealing with guys

Thankyou, so they are all promiscuous, just some score more often than others, plus I am guessing good looking straight guys, probably get as much action as gays. ;)

Edit: Just I get sick of people always making out the gays are the only ones who use public toilets & carparks for casual sex, it provides ammo for the gay haters, that only gays are immoral & promiscuous.

mantis said:
Thankyou, so they are all promiscuous, just some score more often than others, plus I am guessing good looking straight guys, probably get as much action as gays. ;)

Edit: Just I get sick of people always making out the gays are the only ones who use public toilets & carparks for casual sex, it provides ammo for the gay haters, that only gays are immoral & promiscuous.

i know the amount of times i've been kicked out of.........

I'M KIDDING :D

Today, members of the homosexual community are aggressively pushing for acceptance of their lifestyle. They seek minority status, same-sex marital status, and the right to adopt children. Anyone who opposes their agenda is labeled a "homophobic bigot" or "gay basher."
Sound familiar eh bunsen burner? :rolleyes:

What the Bible says about homosexuality:

Genesis 19 describes that God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:22 states that homosexual behavior is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 is similar, and adds a compulsory death sentence to the offender.

Judges 19 discusses the near extermination of the tribe of Benjamin because of their homosexual desires.

Deuteronomy and Kings state that there shall be no sodomites allowed in Israel.

Romans 1:26-27 says that homosexuality -- both by men and women -- is unnatural and a perversion.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says that homosexual behavior is such a serious sin that anyone who commits it cannot enter heaven.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 considers homosexuality on a par with murdering ones parents.

Jude 7 refers back to the homosexual sin in Sodom.

The Bible is totally consistent: homosexuality is a profound sin, which will prevent a person from attaining heaven. However, 1 Corinthians 6:11 holds out hope for the homosexual. If they will repent of their sins and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, they will be cured and become heterosexual.

Drummond said:

Genesis 19 describes that God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their homosexuality.

Leviticus 20:13 is similar, and adds a compulsory death sentence to the offender.

Judges 19 discusses the near extermination of the tribe of Benjamin because of their homosexual desires.

Romans 1:26-27 says that homosexuality -- both by men and women -- is unnatural and a perversion.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 says that homosexual behavior is such a serious sin that anyone who commits it cannot enter heaven.

The Bible is totally consistent: homosexuality is a profound sin, which will prevent a person from attaining heaven. However, 1 Corinthians 6:11 holds out hope for the homosexual. If they will repent of their sins and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, they will be cured and become heterosexual.

Oh dear. What a crock of sh*t.

Drummond said:

When have I ever said the bible doesn't denounce homosexuality? In fact, I clearly have said it does.

ps Haven't you got a question to answer? You have some nerve coming back here when you're made a complete tw@t of yourself.

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ICanDressMyself said:
What's there to debate about the topic?

You either have homophobic morons or people who accept people for who they are.

The only reason this is a 'debatable' topic is because unfortunately there are hundreds of homophobes out there.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-fb-)
n.
Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.

Homophobe?? Why because I have my view and dont agree with yours or a gays view??
I have no fear or contempt, all I have is my view, and that is that I do not agree with a gay life. I dont hate them, they just dont rate.

I think the use of the word homophobia is a way homosexuals can defend their lifestyle and at the same time try and place guilt on the straight for not approving of their way of life.

So here is my word:

****terphobia - Fear of being an unaccepted gay in society by straights and calling them homophobics as a defence.

Gman said:
ho·mo·pho·bi·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-fb-)
n.
Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.

Homophobe?? Why because I have my view and dont agree with yours or a gays view??
I have no fear or contempt, all I have is my view, and that is that I do not agree with a gay life. I dont hate them, they just dont rate.

I think the use of the word homophobia is a way homosexuals can defend their lifestyle and at the same time try and place guilt on the straight for not approving of their way of life.

So here is my word:

****terphobia - Fear of being an unaccepted gay in society by straights and calling them homophobics as a defence.

Why do you care? What is it your businiess to 'rate' homosexuals? It's their life, they can do as they please. Why do you bother worrying about what other people are doing? Concentrate on your own life.

Anyone else find this funny?

ICanDressMyself post #294 said:
How could this thread get to 20 pages? Stupid thread made a by a stupid author with stupid posters posting their crap.

Why everyone makes a big deal and gossips about other peoples lifestyles astounds me. Just shows that there are a lot of simple minded people out there when you look at how many pages this thread has reached.

ICanContradictMyself post #315 said:
Why do you care? What is it your businiess to 'rate' homosexuals? It's their life, they can do as they please. Why do you bother worrying about what other people are doing? Concentrate on your own life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprising to see mantis crapping on this thread by twisting people's words yet again. I'm sure she could answer the original question with her experience. Care to tell us mantis?

weagles_fan said:
I havn't met many gays in my life only 3 or 4 and they are all ********as so yes.
I was referring to your views that gays don't have a choice in their sexuality.

ps 3 or 4 people is hardly enough to make a sound judgement don't you think?

bunsen burner said:
I was referring to your views that gays don't have a choice in their sexuality.
I don't know but you wanna know what? I don't really give a ********!

Remove this Banner Ad

question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back