Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thinking about this earlier tonight OP.......if humans evolved from monkeys, then why do we still gave monkeys?

Look at it this way. Why does the Bay have oogac but also has Jade'''s and Tazhawk.

That's the thing, he doesn't do anything...........he just ignores me.
Maybe I'm just being needy:oops:
Train it classically, buy some cheap fresh fish and give it to the beast yourself. After a while it will like you because you remind them of fish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is there something instead of nothing?

It's percerption

We perceive that which might be nothing to be something, which therefore makes nothing something

It's percerption

We perceive that which might be nothing to be something, which therefore makes nothing something
But we don't though. There should be nothing at all, but instead there is something. We think therefore something exists. What are we? What is going on around here?? :eek:

But we don't though. There should be nothing at all, but instead there is something. We think therefore something exists. What are we? What is going on around here?? :eek:

If Neverending Story taught me anything, it's that love is something, and it always beats the nothing

We love, so there cannot be nothing

If Neverending Story taught me anything, it's that love is something, and it always beats the nothing

We love, so there cannot be nothing
FFS quoting neverending story. If clockwork orange taught me anything it is that nihilism reigns.

FFS quoting neverending story. If clockwork orange taught me anything it is that nihilism reigns.

Wrong message. I learned that if you pander to power, they will spoon feed you a roast dinner

Wrong message. I learned that if you pander to power, they will spoon feed you a roast dinner
You have now put that song never ending story by from memory limahl in my head and it will be there all day. Thanks for that.

This is freaking me out. If I have to exist, why am I conscious? Couldn't I just be like a computer program intelligently responding to stimulus in an unconscious manner? How did my consciousness arise from the interaction of lifeless particles that are merely obeying the fundamental laws of the universe?? How did that happen??

This is freaking me out. If I have to exist, why am I conscious? Couldn't I just be like a computer program intelligently responding to stimulus in an unconscious manner? How did my consciousness arise from the interaction of lifeless particles that are merely obeying the fundamental laws of the universe?? How did that happen??

You don't get to choose "why", so all the worrying in the world won't make or unmake it so

That leaves you with two choices. Choose to be, or decide that being is too hard to fathom. Worrying your whole life about why we are eats up time you should spend enjoying they privilege of our condition

Yes you could. The Matrix is real. I am 'the one'. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back