Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Well take netball for example babe.

Do you see men arking up about not been able to compete in the womens league??

It's about time feminists like yourself and that erin slag obey and pipe down.:mad:

Girls at school challenged the basketball playing fellas to a game of netball one lunchtime.

We absolutely mopped the floor with them. It was 119-esque.

Will there ever be a female AFL player? (Serious answers only pls, no Jack Watts references)

It will take a Mo'ne Davis "moment" for someone to transcend gender and become a game changer

When you consider that the Lonie's graced the same field as Barry Hall... you can accept that different players have a different role. Anything is possible

One glance at the likes of Rhonda Rousey shows that there are female athletes out there that can combine strength and power with speed

I see you struggle with words, so keep it simple and just look at the pictures.
<-------

you deeply hurt my feelings with your unprovoked, cruel and callous attack.

You western bulldog fans are all inhuman and will do anything to win a flag by 2065.

I don't think that I will ever recover from this king hit...

I may never post anything again....EVER

you deeply hurt my feelings with your unprovoked, cruel and callous attack.

You western bulldog fans are all inhuman and will do anything to win a flag by 2065.

I don't think that I will ever recover from this king hit...

I may never post anything again....EVER
Ken pls!

I appreciate your posting, don't let other get you down.

but there are some really nasty posters on BF who continually make fun of my double ears, and show disrespect towards Mr Hinkley.

You're a good clown Ranzy. Don't you ever let them get to you mate. You're much better than that mate.

Hang in there mate. If your club doesn't win a flag this century then there is good chance it will do so in the next one, or at least the century after that.....so keep your chin up mate

but there are some really nasty posters on BF who continually make fun of my double ears, and show disrespect towards Mr Hinkley.

You're a good clown Ranzy. Don't you ever let them get to you mate. You're much better than that mate.

Hang in there mate. If your club doesn't win a flag this century then there is good chance it will do so in the next one, or at least the century after that.....so keep your chin up mate

Haha, why you have an ear on your neck Thickley Endowed?

Haha, why you have an ear on your neck Thickley Endowed?

I always get stopped going through customs Puked Lunch....

****ing filthy stinkin customs officers, talking behind my back. I can have ear phones on with black Sabbath blasting away and still hear everything they say...

I always get stopped going through customs Puked Lunch....

******* filthy stinkin customs officers, talking behind my back. I can have ear phones on with black Sabbath blasting away and still hear everything they say...

Mad skills Pimpley Endowed.

Are they specially made ear phones or do you just leave the left earphone on your face to throw them off track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad skills Pimpley Endowed.

Are they specially made ear phones or do you just leave the left earphone on your face to throw them off track.

Look RackedFinch, I don't know who the **** you're talking to mate. I posted my last post at least 4 posts ago mate.

Panzy can testify to that fact.

Listen PukedHunch, do me a favour mate. If you see that crapples freak tell him that Victorias new Premier is a paid up Essendon member and want Tird to pack his bags if the players are found guilty.

Look RackedFinch, I don't know who the **** you're talking to mate. I posted my last post at least 4 posts ago mate.

Panzy can testify to that fact.

Listen PukedHunch, do me a favour mate. If you see that crapples freak tell him that Victorias new Premier is a paid up Essendon member and want Tird to pack his bags if the players are found guilty.

if you're not here then who am i talking to Twinkley Glower!! This is eerie

if you're not here then who am i talking to Twinkley Glower!! This is eerie

look mate my final post was made ages ago...to That Panzy maggot. He is a quality freak clown mate.

I don't know where you're getting your posts from mate. Contact the Thief. He will know what to do SlackBunch

Stop stinking up my thread Sprinkly Showers.

Even when I don't post anything people still pack their bags and go online to find fights out of the country

Bizarre forum this bay 17 joint

Full of clown maggot freak puppets and lunatic sloths

Listen PaddyUS
Don't make me come out of retirement before midnight and start posting again mate.

Don't let me stand in the way of your retirement Pimply Towers.

Was thinking about this earlier tonight OP.......if humans evolved from monkeys, then why do we still have monkeys?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back