Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like most blokes, especially sporty ones you'd find on Big Footy, would all feel this way. I know I'd do my best no matter what gender my child was, and I know Mrs Dubya would be a strong female role model, but I can't help worrying I wouldn't be able to handle a teenage girl.

I have two girls. 4 and 6 weeks. My wife is already dreading the teenage years.

Nah I didn't sook about the abhorrent felafel situation.
My rant stays between me and my housemate for now. I actually really like the majority of country kids, it's the wannabe gangster types I can't stand. In terms of staff, I just don't like being called a snob when they're all "reverse snobs", and I don't like my ability to teach being questioned when I feel like I've been set up to fail.
I am an inner city hipster floggo, and I know I'm a judgmental prick, but they're just as bad and it frustrates me they can't see that.
Yeah, fair enough. I was only ****ing with you anyway, I don't actually drink beer.

Sex the night before a game or not?

How many free kicks were you after?
It's a legitimate question, some soccer coach banned his players from partaking the night before at a world cup while with the West Indian cricketers, they had to have sex during the play in a test match.

It's a legitimate question, some soccer coach banned his players from partaking the night before at a world cup while with the West Indian cricketers, they had to have sex during the play in a test match.
Was that when the West Indies were good or more recently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back