Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the shite in the world to do and see in Uk/Europe, why does OP waste time posting threads on B13?

With all the shite going on in Port Adelaide I can fully understand why you're not out seeing it and are instead stinking up threads on B13.

When astronauts get the runs, where do their number twos go

When astronauts get the runs, where do their number twos go

Ceiling. It's where the term 'shit hits the fan' comes from. I've been on several intergalactic missions and there is large fans that power the 'flying thingy' I'm really drunk. IA intergalactic even a word? ****. I'm going to bed.

Ceiling. It's where the term 'shit hits the fan' comes from. I've been on several intergalactic missions and there is large fans that power the 'flying thingy' I'm really drunk. IA intergalactic even a word? ****. I'm going to bed.
You never disappoint

Why has Sydney been so cursed with tragedy this year? First there was the Swans' GF performance, then the passing of Phil Hughes and now the Lindt café siege.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfie_ answer the above question and the following one:
Why do you lurk the GTA V thread giving Dan cheap likes yet you probably don't even own the game, console due to old age
Fyfie is in his 20s, the average age of an Australian gamer.

Why has Sydney been so cursed with tragedy this year? First there was the Swans' GF performance, then the passing of Phil Hughes and now the Lindt café siege.
The first one is no tragedy, in fact it is a comedy that may play out for 8 more years.

FU drunk KP, I feel ****ing awful today ya ****ing jerk. I ****ing warned you about Jack Daniels on a school night shit for brains.

Was the GTA V question to me? Cause I haven't lurked that thread.
Nah, nah. I quoted you as a question for fyfie to answer. Then asked him the GTA one
all good mate
Fyfie is in his 20s, the average age of an Australian gamer.
Bull... Seriously??? Tell him if he got a PS3/4 he will reciece a milning at cod, bf, fifa or gta =]

Nah, nah. I quoted you as a question for fyfie to answer. Then asked him the GTA one
all good mate

Bull... Seriously??? Tell him if he got a PS3/4 he will reciece a milning at cod, bf, fifa or gta =]
Yes Fyfie is in his 20s I believe. No I will not be your messenger boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back