Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey royals1922 how much subsidy has the AFL given lol Norfs over the last ten years mate? Between your shit Club and the Cawks handouts - cookie jar is empty....

Shame on lol Norfs for being beggars mate:mad:
I forgot to ask you jab, since you are a straight shooter, should Carlton in retrospect have kept fev

Hello ladies, I'm a moderator on a forum who watches kids cartoons. Oh dear, tell your Mrs she's safe :$

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$
I dunno, ladies dig all sorts of things these days.

Hello ladies, I'm a moderator on a forum who watches kids cartoons. Oh dear, tell your Mrs she's safe :$

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

I hardly think a person who enjoys listening to blokes sing about how they cheated on their horse with their tractor is any position to be passing judgement on others. :$

Options so far for the tissueless disposal of boogas in the car.

1.Mouth
2.Sunvisor
3.Hanbrake
4.Gearstick
5. Flick it out the window.

Not judging you freaks but 5 is by far my preferred option, sometimes though that frkr sticks better than Jizz to a curtain. What do you do then?

View attachment 96362

Stop buying Cleo or Cosmo. There are cheaper ways to get your rocks off nowadays.

I buy very little these days, but my wife got a flashy expensive mag today which came with a pair of very cheap & shoddy sunnies.

Why would a flashy expensive mag sully their rep with crappy throwaway freebies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I buy very little these days, but my wife got a flashy expensive mag today which came with a pair of very cheap & shoddy sunnies.

Why would a flashy expensive mag sully their rep with crappy throwaway freebies?

Those magazines are broad based. They are not exclusive.

My wife is, so must be her mag ... ;)

Exclusivity is not always a good thing

Carlton-Draft-Picks.jpg

Options so far for the tissueless disposal of boogas in the car.

1.Mouth
2.Sunvisor
3.Hanbrake
4.Gearstick
5. Flick it out the window.

Not judging you freaks but 5 is by far my preferred option, sometimes though that frkr sticks better than Jizz to a curtain. What do you do then?

View attachment 96362

Just wipe it on the car seat. Eventually it dries out and falls on the ground next to the grass clippings, bindii, dog hair and pubes.

Why are most bands earlier albums nearly always better.

Why are most bands earlier albums nearly always better.

I can't remember where I heard it, but the general sentiment was you get your entire life to create your first album, and only roughly a year or two for the rest after that.

Inspiration can fade.

I can't remember where I heard it, but the general sentiment was you get your entire life to create your first album, and only roughly a year or two for the rest after that.

Inspiration can fade.

True. Also think bands over produce when they have become successful. Takes away from the rawness that made them good in the first place.

Inspiration can fade.
It also depends on the band as well. The more thoughtful styles of rock music tend to improve as time goes along (to use two modern-ish examples, Radiohead and Blur had rather forgettable first albums but would later come on leaps and bounds), whereas a more aggressive type of rock hit it big on the first album and don't follow it up as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back