Vintage Bay Questions you'd like to ask The Weapon

Remove this Banner Ad

I've enjoyed Malthouse slipping the knife in a few times - reminding Demetriou that he better play the cards Carlton dealt him....enjoyed your 'brave' Capitan pissing on Hird on National TV too...then laughed as your Chairman resigned because of 'health' concerns...so many rats scurrying off your stinking sinking dingy....

who is left now? oh yeah Golden boy and his mate bummer - with back alley 'sports scientists' so far avoiding the questioning ...one by one these arseholes are going to get ripped and know that for every tear you and yours shed - Carlton will be laughing

oh what do they say - he who laughs last, laughs best ....so true.

RIP Essendon:thumbsu:

I can see you supporting Collingwood you wont have many toofs left before all this is done and dusted.:p

If we ever encountered oblivion, Vinnie Babblerino, I would defect to local footy. In many ways it's better - tough, cheap
piss, easy parking.

But the cost of our oblivion is far too heavy a yoke for the AFL oligopoly to bear - the outcome for us will be as much a commercial decision as anything else.

Time to bump this thread up:

Weapon how does it feel to pigroot a football club on and off the field?

Yo Weapon,

How much do you really want from these EFC scumturds?

yo weapon.

i wasnt aware of the level of responsibility you had at the club. it appears you employed dank, you gave him permission to do as he wanted, you told him dont bother with any paperwork, you told him to buy whatever he wanted and bill the club, you told him to pressure anyone who wanted to say anything.

geez you were one tough cookie dean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weapon
do you have any cream i can use on my bum after bayer keeps on bum raping me
my butt is very very sore

jon-stewart-colbert-bravo.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Questions you'd like to ask The Weapon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back