Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks. understand it’s a “click” thing. it seems that you only have to go to a thread once and you get new thread alerts. not a fan.
No this is not the case.

Is there a way to mute a PM so that you’re still in the PM but don’t have the notification symbol saying there’s an unread PM every time?

And yes, I play in the Sweet FA. Sorry.
No.

Any idea why an avatar won't stay saved when you change it's focus?

For instance, I'd like Hugh Jackman's beautiful noggin further up - I can move the photo to where I want it in the edit feature but it reverts back to having him halfway down the box again once saved.

For instance, I'd like Hugh Jackman's beautiful noggin further up - I can move the photo to where I want it in the edit feature but it reverts back to having him halfway down the box again once saved.
No idea but I will test it today.

have you tried cropping the image?

Can you post the image here? I can try it out.

I have an issue with the email notifications of the PM's you are in.

I used to get an email with the text with whatever was said. Now I just get nothing, seems to have started around the 09/08. Doesn't matter what client I use to view the emails. I just get a the usual header/footer was no contents.

I have an issue with the email notifications of the PM's you are in.

I used to get an email with the text with whatever was said. Now I just get nothing, seems to have started around the 09/08. Doesn't matter what client I use to view the emails. I just get a the usual header/footer was no contents.
As they are private messages, it is more secure for people to just log in and read the contents.

For instance, if you are in a convo and give someone your phone number or email address, that will be sent out to the email address of anyone in the convo with email notifications turned on. Thus it ends up in places that may not be as secure as they should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As they are private messages, it is more secure for people to just log in and read the contents.

For instance, if you are in a convo and give someone your phone number or email address, that will be sent out to the email address of anyone in the convo with email notifications turned on. Thus it ends up in places that may not be as secure as they should be.
So this has been a deliberate change from around the date I mentioned?

I see my posts have a lot space under my signature and the end of the message box?

Others I see finish with the last comment or signature and no space between those and the end of the box

Do I need to edit the space under my sig or does everyone see their own chat box the same?

ie I can see maybe a 2-3 space to the end of the box and when I press send it will look like a 20-30 line space

And now its ok 😂

Mostly laptop - ie on my phone my post in the Kamala thread about chicago1 has no gap but on laptop does

Is there a problem with replying? Replying in a thread will prompt the reply in the thread, but then quickly redirect to a new reply page

Same thing happens with clicking on notifications (takes me to notification list if i don't hover)

Edit: Clear cookies. Fixes everything

Last edited:
I see my posts have a lot space under my signature and the end of the message box?

Others I see finish with the last comment or signature and no space between those and the end of the box

Do I need to edit the space under my sig or does everyone see their own chat box the same?

ie I can see maybe a 2-3 space to the end of the box and when I press send it will look like a 20-30 line space

And now its ok 😂

Mostly laptop - ie on my phone my post in the Kamala thread about chicago1 has no gap but on laptop does
Thank you

Letterbox works

Is there a problem with replying? Replying in a thread will prompt the reply in the thread, but then quickly redirect to a new reply page

Same thing happens with clicking on notifications (takes me to notification list if i don't hover)

Edit: Clear cookies. Fixes everything
Actually it's doing it again on another browser.

Has something changed?

Actually it's doing it again on another browser.

Has something changed?
Yes a number of things have changed.

I have changed one of them back to see if that fixes it. I think it will.

Per the private convo message sent on registration, you need to post in other threads a number of times before you are given privileges to post a new thread of your own.

It helps stop spam and drive-by trolls.
been a member for a while ... cannot see how to add a new comment to a thread , i only get option to reply to existing posts ?

Last edited:
been a member for a while ... cannot see how to add a new comment to a thread , i only get option to reply to existing posts ?
You don't see this button anywhere on any forum?

1725234327396.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back