MVP R17 v Tigers (H)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not keep him and trade in Warner
because he is over rated IMO
most of his highlights are tackles.
He is in Banfield & Hughes range for talent IMO
but he is a great leader, who loves Freo & smiles for fans, so they ignore his weaknesses
Yes, Fyfe is a sh!t kick now, but you don't see him running past asking for a kick when his team mate is not under pressure.
I have seen "Crabshaw" run alongside players with superior skills & under no pressure, but Andrew begs for the ball.
DOES MY HEAD IN!!!!
Then look at a Kangaroos game & see LDU tear the game apart.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArghhhhhhhh
What a colossal F up!!!!
That is why we need Warner, no LDU.
come at me, sheep :)

but he is a great leader, who loves Freo & smiles for fans, so they ignore his weaknesses
Yes, Fyfe is a sh!t kick now, but you don't see him running past asking for a kick when his team mate is not under pressure.
I have seen "Crabshaw" run alongside players with superior skills & under no pressure, but Andrew begs for the ball.
DOES MY HEAD IN!!!!
What a colossal F up!!!!
Go and support the Kangas then.

DOES MY HEAD IN!!!!
What a colossal F up!!!!
that's a bit rough, but we all see the game differently (and all have our favourites)

I think Brayshaw has had a few games where he hasn't looked as brilliant as last year, but he's a very important cog in our side and works bloody hard.

DOES MY HEAD IN!!!!
What a colossal F up!!!!

Thats it. The worst post iv read on bigfooty.

Its not sheep bro. You just have low football IQ.

Andy's kicking might be average for an inside midfielder, however his decision making is quality so it's not a liability.

Then you get to his strengths.

He has a great combination of agility and composure when he receives a handball in traffic, often dodging the first tackler so he can then release a handball to someone in a much better position than most inside mids do. This is a massively underrated part of football. A clean handball out of traffic to the right person with a bit of space makes all the difference.

He runs hard, both ways. Not many inside mids who rack up 30+ run backwards as hard as they run forwards. Close to half a football game your team is defending, having someone of brayshaws quality work as hard defensively is a rare trait.

His defensive work rate is part of his next strength. His leadership. Having a guy as good as brayshaw work as hard on the team things sets a standard for the rest of the team. You can't let a senior gun like brayshaw run past you to get back on transition. Culture like this is massively important.

Your main point about brayshaw begging for the ball is a strange comment. Brayshaw is clearly playing a self sacrificial role atm, happy to give up a lot of CBAs etc if it suits the team. Running past for a handball recieve is fine for a less skilled player to do if it means they get to kick past and not over a man on the mark.

And of all people you choose LDU!!! Fair enough if you said Sheezel, but LDU is peak low football iq. LDU looks amazing, takes 3 people on side stepping out of traffic, gets open, and then misses the target consistently. He's exactly what you are hating on, he just looks a bit more stylish while he does it. He tried his hardest to lose the game for North on the weekend for example, he's lucky sheezel carried him.

Its not sheep bro. You just have low football IQ.

Andy's kicking might be average for an inside midfielder, however his decision making is quality so it's not a liability.

Then you get to his strengths.

He has a great combination of agility and composure when he receives a handball in traffic, often dodging the first tackler so he can then release a handball to someone in a much better position than most inside mids do. This is a massively underrated part of football. A clean handball out of traffic to the right person with a bit of space makes all the difference.

He runs hard, both ways. Not many inside mids who rack up 30+ run backwards as hard as they run forwards. Close to half a football game your team is defending, having someone of brayshaws quality work as hard defensively is a rare trait.

His defensive work rate is part of his next strength. His leadership. Having a guy as good as brayshaw work as hard on the team things sets a standard for the rest of the team. You can't let a senior gun like brayshaw run past you to get back on transition. Culture like this is massively important.

Your main point about brayshaw begging for the ball is a strange comment. Brayshaw is clearly playing a self sacrificial role atm, happy to give up a lot of CBAs etc if it suits the team. Running past for a handball recieve is fine for a less skilled player to do if it means they get to kick past and not over a man on the mark.

And of all people you choose LDU!!! Fair enough if you said Sheezel, but LDU is peak low football iq. LDU looks amazing, takes 3 people on side stepping out of traffic, gets open, and then misses the target consistently. He's exactly what you are hating on, he just looks a bit more stylish while he does it. He tried his hardest to lose the game for North on the weekend for example, he's lucky sheezel carried him.
He's baiting everyone. Long ago said he wouldn't amount to anything at the draft and has never backed down just to give everyone the shits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back