Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

How many intercept possessions for Tom Stewart today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2007
Eddie Betts Pocket
AFL Club
Adelaide
Honourable loss? Embarassing loss? Frustrating Loss?
We'll have to wait and see!

Coaching incompetence? Dangerfield smugness? Home crowd decisions?
You bet!

Twilight game at a sh*t hole in the twilight of a sh*t season.

Hey, perhaps there's one or two reasons to be a positive.

Firstly, welcome back to Josh Worrell. Our defense looks quite balanced this week.

Ummm....I've got nothing else.

Go Crows

I just can’t believe Cats are ONLY paying $1.34. With final 8 so close they have massive incentive to win and win strongly here for % (2 teams above them 2-3% above Cats and same points). They have returned to form winning 4 of 5 and we have 13 players with 55 games or under doing a quick check.

And we NEVER win at that shit hole of a ground and city.

Cats by 40+

I just can’t believe Cats are ONLY paying $1.34. With final 8 so close they have massive incentive to win and win strongly here for % (2 teams above them 2-3% above Cats and same points). They have returned to form winning 4 of 5 and we have 13 players with 55 games or under doing a quick check.

Cats by 40+
If I was a betting man..

But then we’re probably the most random team of the season. Doing poorly when expected for a good showing, and doing admirably with those top teams with a couple of surprising wins in the mix.

Just want to see the kids build on some momentum in their skills and confidence. Great to see Murray and Worrell together in defense, it looks more solid and versatile.

And no more blowouts, pretty please!

Cats by 40+
Shit hole huh!

Shit hole huh!
sorry mate, forum intended for crows fans and my opinion also partly based on us being spanked yearly. living in MLB for a number of years (admittedly 20 ish years ago) my personal experience of Geelong itself was I probably wouldnt objectively rate it in my top 500 cities visited. always cold, blustery and felt miserable and a little edgy (bad edge not good edge) - perhaps I was unlucky on the handful of occasions I dared sneak down there and today its a balmy sunny 20 degrees right now...

That said the surf coast is obviously v popular and with your special Costa-living allowance attracting a world leading disproportionate amount of high end uncontracted or free agents then clearly theres $omething there to attract players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in Geelong and it's not a shit hole.
Parts of it are.. (Corio and the Geelong CBD) but overall it's nice.
sorry mate no offence meant (and I have heard things have got quite trendy in recent years). just having a little whine before the fait accompli 10 goal spanking

off to the game today?

sorry mate no offence meant (and I have heard things have got quite trendy in recent years). just having a little whine before the fait accompli 10 goal spanking

off to the game today?
No offence taken. To be honest I'm not sure whether I'll be here in 5 years.. it's too cold.
But I like how quiet it is (not unlike Adelaide), cheap housing, people are generally relaxed and friendly compared to Melbourne folk who are aresholes.
I live on the outskirts in the hills with a nice view so probably got one of the better spots in town with easy access to the free way to get into Melbourne or the surf Coast easy.

Nah I've got a really bad virus so need to rest. That and weather is crap, and our team sucks so doesn't seem like a recipe for a fun time.

20240531_130139.jpg

No offence taken. To be honest I'm not sure whether I'll be here in 5 years.. it's too cold.
But I like how quiet it is (not unlike Adelaide), cheap housing, people are generally relaxed and friendly compared to Melbourne folk who are aresholes.
I live on the outskirts in the hills with a nice view so probably got one of the better spots in town with easy access to the free way to get into Melbourne or the surf Coast easy.

Nah I've got a really bad virus so need to rest. That and weather is crap, and our team sucks so doesn't seem like a recipe for a fun time.

View attachment 2066994
How’d they let you on the oval today?

View attachment 2066994

Still doing long drops in Geelong?

Can recommend going to sceptic tanks or even better approach the council and ask them to put in a sewer system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

Back