Opinion Radio/TV Commentary, (Is Luke Hodge The Worst?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of BT, last night he referred to Bobby Hill as "Bobby Jones" at least twice.
He's losing his marbles.
BT never had any marbles to begin with. He can barely string a coherent sentence together half the time, let alone remember players names or know the rules.

How he ever got a job as a commentator is beyond me.

BT never had any marbles to begin with. He can barely string a coherent sentence together half the time, let alone remember players names or know the rules.

How he ever got a job as a commentator is beyond me.
BT had his moments as a player though. Remember the time he tried to rip the jaws apart of a oppo player Hilarious

The only time Hodge is animated is in the loan shark ad he does - that fake pasted on smile is nauseating. His comments are dead pan and boring.
Daisy Thomas has been a surprise find this year. Seven is usually shite at identifying and nuturing talent; look at the total shambles of Trent Cotchin and Joel Selwood.
Anyway, we only have to tolerate 7's team for another month; next year we can choose. Once Fox is calling every game, 7 will see its ratings plummet. I think the new footy boss would know this. Whoever that is should be trying to gather some fresh talent. I suspect Fox's team would all be on firm contracts, but one can only hope that the, vile little Collingwood hating twerp, Montagna is up for grabs.

Hodge will be up on SEN crunch time in a moment. Have a listen to how often he says “sit back” to illustrate his points.

ie “He’ll be sitting back wondering what happened there”. Etc etc.

He does it in almost every other sentence. I first noticed it last year after we beat Melbourne in the finals but lost on expected score, and he was saying Melbourne could “sit back” now, knowing they could beat Collingwood in the grand final.

I remember thinking that was an odd way to describe Melbournes way forward, now I realise it’s just a guy with a limited vocabulary beating the hell out of that one turn of phrase. He uses it ten times an hour easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Radio/TV Commentary, (Is Luke Hodge The Worst?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back