Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.

If you're shitting yourself over your involvement maybe you shouldn't be a low life scum that gossips and fuels false rumours over real people.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe if you had an idea, you wouldn't be the bottom of the barrel in human form?

Ricky Nixon has been approached and that's fact from a someone in the legal sector. You noticed the back tracking?? I'd strongly suggest to that Geelong supporter that started the thread, I strongly suggest he get himself some legal advice
I've missed the "my uncle" fairytales. Didn't even know they were a thing now.

I've missed the "my uncle" fairytales. Didn't even know they were a thing now.
Oh he absolutely is, more than happy to give you his name and reference. He makes about 600,000 a year the prick, but he does host Christmas and the food is incredible

My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.

If you're shitting yourself over your involvement maybe you shouldn't be a low life scum that gossips and fuels false rumours over real people.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe if you had an idea, you wouldn't be the bottom of the barrel in human form?

Ricky Nixon has been approached and that's fact from a someone in the legal sector. You noticed the back tracking?? I'd strongly suggest to that Geelong supporter that started the thread, I strongly suggest he get himself some legal advice
This is copy pasta material. Needs a bit of work though

See, you have defamed me more than anything i have said in this thread.

Well , why dont you go ask said uncle 🙄 about making statements of opinion against stating something as fact. Statements of honest opinion are allowed.
Also ask him about how seriously a statement can be taken when posted on a board dedicated to rumours?? As it is stated as a rumour the damage incurred is limited if not negated.

I bet said uncle QC would roll his eyes every time he picked up hid phone and saw it was you who is phoning.
I bet your uncle is not a QC, also would not mind betting that you and Dragonfire are the same poster too. You seem like someone who would post a supporting comment from another name to justify your position.

Well , why dont you go ask said uncle 🙄 about making statements of opinion against stating something as fact. Statements of honest opinion are allowed.
Also ask him about how seriously a statement can be taken when posted on a board dedicated to rumours?? As it is stated as a rumour the damage incurred is limited if not negated.

I bet said uncle QC would roll his eyes every time he picked up hid phone and saw it was you who is phoning.
I bet your uncle is not a QC, also would not mind betting that you and Dragonfire are the same poster too. You seem like someone who would post a supporting comment from another name to justify your position.
Awww leave him alone. I remember when I found out people sued each other when they're upset. I was threatening to sue everyone too.
I didn't stop until I started primary school.

So you can say whatever you want as long as you state it is a rumor....

Try that and see how it works out for you.

If people were held to account for shit they said on the internet, then the joint might not be such a cesspit.

My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister🌸 and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.🍆🍆🍆

If you're shitting yourself 💩over your involvement maybe you shouldn't be a low life scum🤠 that gossips and fuels false rumours over real people.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Ricky Nixon 💩has been approached and that's fact from a someone in the legal sector.💩 You noticed the back tracking?? I'd strongly suggest to that Geelong supporter that started the thread😜, I strongly suggest he get himself some legal advice

If people were held to account for shit they said on the internet, then the joint might not be such a cesspit.
Big Footys chief may be sued for this.

This could get very very ugly for the forum. The rumour started here and it's indeed slander, the Geelong supporter who started the thread better begin deactivating all social media platforms and devices

Please stop our posters do the same shit in many threads dishing it out and thats why we are coping it. This cyber threat doesn't work making us sound desperate. We are better off learning from this and treating other teams issues with more respect if we can't handle a story thats not even on the main social media outlets like the sun. It will be over soon hopefully so relax brothers you're getting to worked up. Go tigers 2020 💛💛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please stop our posters do the same shit in many threads dishing it out and thats why we are copying it. This cyber threat doesn't work making us sound desperate. We are better off learning from this and treating other teams issues with more respect if we can't handle a story thats not even on the main social media outlets like the sun. It will be over soon hopefully so relax brothers you're getting to worked up. Go tigers 2020 💛💛
The way I see it,

The very people in this thread, are the scumbags of society.

I have absolutely no respect for any of them and laugh at them all.

But yes let's just remind these losers that we all support the 2019 AFL PREMIERS and the last laugh is always ours

Please stop our posters do the same shit in many threads dishing it out and thats why we are coping it. This cyber threat doesn't work making us sound desperate. We are better off learning from this and treating other teams issues with more respect if we can't handle a story thats not even on the main social media outlets like the sun. It will be over soon hopefully so relax brothers you're getting to worked up. Go tigers 2020 💛💛

Richmond posters should be held too account as well

The word is “Counsel” not Council!

Exactly the same could be said about the way the News is reported.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back