Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

The club has to keep him on its list. For 2020 at least. It missed the final delisting deadline. It can’t even officially change his playing status to ‘retired’ until October. You’re allowed to have spare spots from delistings going into the season and can add a supp player to compensate similar to a LTI, but the opportunity to get him off the books passed well before he retired. Of course the club is hoping for a change of heart in this time, but it has no choice in regards to keeping him on the list for 2020.
Ok, thanks for that info

This is the latest iteration of Tigers having their head in the sands.

First it was players don't need a social media post cos they would have said it all when he told the playing group.
Then it was Georgia changed her name due to fan harrassment, and their marriage is fine.
Now its other clubs are starting rumours to bring down the tigers....

I am not suggesting it's another club starting a rumour. Another clubs fan, well yes it's feasible. Don't try and deny that you hope it's true.

Seen nothing on any news feeds yet. If any semblance of truth, they would be all over it by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty proving once again that it's a hellhole full of degenerate, no-life losers. Up there Cazaly.

But you have to marvel at the ability of so many to occupy some moral high ground from the vantage of the gutter. Quite a feat. And then think for a moment if Damian Barrett had taken the lead with this gossip, how universally --and rightly-- derided he'd be for being a sniping weasel of a man.

Tigers fans gone full soviet union circa 1942. Talk about back with a vengeance

You can sue for anything in 2019, you can also track IP addresses and you think a courtroom won't sympathise with a bubbly young Aussie go getter who's has had brain surgery get hassled and had emotional, social and psychological trauma caused to him by some idiot on a footy forum?

If I was that Geelong supporter, I would be shitting myself, especially since the family have responded to it.

Maurice Blackburn would be licking their lips at this

You can sue for anything in 2019, you can also track IP addresses and you think a courtroom won't sympathise with a bubbly young Aussie go getter who's has had brain surgery get hassled and had emotional, social and psychological trauma caused to him by some idiot on a footy forum?

If I was that Geelong supporter, I would be shitting myself, especially since the family have responded to it.

You really have no idea do you.

If anyone follows Ricky Nixon on Twitter it’s an entertaining read. He was the one who came out originally and said something about Rances retirement being female related. Now on the heavy Defense about spreading rumours and feeling sorry for Higgins. Shouldn’t have said anything from the get go Chicken. No point sooking now.
anyone who follows that low life should undergo some serious self examination.

You really have no idea do you.
My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.

If you're shitting yourself over your involvement maybe you shouldn't be a low life scum that gossips and fuels false rumours over real people.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe if you had an idea, you wouldn't be the bottom of the barrel in human form?

Ricky Nixon has been approached and that's fact from a someone in the legal sector. You noticed the back tracking?? I'd strongly suggest to that Geelong supporter that started the thread, I strongly suggest he get himself some legal advice

Obviously no Richmond supporters have made unfounded suggestions about Dayne Beams lately?
Your posting in this thread really shines a light on how poor journalism standards are in this country at the moment ;)

Lawyers are trawling this thread and taken screenshots of all posts that are defamatory. Mods will also be held to account and legally liable.

I can’t wait for the fallout. Along time coming for many of you scumbags.
That's about as likely as Dragonfire :drunk:

Why Geelong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back