Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't know where to post this now the new jumpers thread is locked. Geelong are no longer the only team with an above number sponsor. They now have the Ford logo above the numbers.
What about GWS? They still have the canberra wording on the back, and that has been there since before above number sponsors were introduced.

What about GWS? They still have the canberra wording on the back, and that has been there since before above number sponsors were introduced.
it is believed that "Canberra" itself is a sponsor, therefore GWS was actually the first team to have a sponsor above the number

Probably not the right thread, but why is Mick Dwyer in this photo?
It’s before the 1992 Preliminary Final between Geelong and Footscray.
Madden and Daniher were retiring, Dunstall had won the Coleman Medal, and Mick?

1992 PF.jpg

first time making a portfolio so would mean a lot if you fella have a look don't forget to like comment and subscrib

2022-23 City Edition Uniforms by Rubber Arm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was reading up on past AFL Club logos when it dawned on me I’ve been looking at the below logo wrong all my life. I thought the dogs ear was its eye, its lower jaw it’s neck, and the dog was looking east.. It’s looking west isn’t it. It’s actually a dog and not some weird zany mouth looking thing. Duh.

13FCDC44-898C-455C-BEEF-A5B1705DA4B7.gif

I was reading up on past AFL Club logos when it dawned on me I’ve been looking at the below logo wrong all my life. I thought the dogs ear was its eye, its lower jaw it’s neck, and the dog was looking east.. It’s looking west isn’t it. It’s actually a dog and not some weird zany mouth looking thing. Duh.

View attachment 1367640
wot theee.

Ive been looking at it for 5 minutes now and still can't picture it the way you used to

You're probably talking AFL/VFL, but Adelaide Uni Blacks like to push the envelope:
View attachment 1369999
(That's our new premier with the water bottle)
New premier ain't got nothing on me
20220412_085356.jpg
Disclaimer: I do not play footy, but I did order a guernsey through where the players normally do - led to some confusion when I had to pick it up 😆

When you thought it couldn't get worse...
1649818952675.png

Like they are just cricket cards, but online, and probably more expensive. :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back