Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely legal action is underway?

LOL, state is in its fourth lockdown and these imbeciles are out on the defensive because they've gone QAnon style nuts.

Hopeless jokes.

Thing is the state Libs should be able to win easily.

LOL, state is in its fourth lockdown and these imbeciles are out on the defensive because they've gone QAnon style nuts.

Hopeless jokes.

Thing is the state Libs should be able to win easily.

He reminds me of Paulie, but without the gumption :)
1623104358402.png

The double standards surrounding this are clear off the charts.

How exactly?

Noting that several Coalition Ministers disappeared on unidentified medical leave recently which just happened to coincide with very nasty political problems.

The double standards surrounding this are clear off the charts.
Hahaha similarities though amongst them all, Holgate got thrown under a bus, Andrews down some stairs .... I wonder who is next, Stink Kilda like throwing folk :)

Hahaha similarities though amongst them all, Holgate got thrown under a bus, Andrews down some stairs .... I wonder who is next, Stink Kilda like throwing folk :)

James Merlino would be worried.

GR, why are you of the view that her opinion holds any credibility whatsoever?

Couldn't you just put your own thoughts in to words? That would have more credibility with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A loud ass helicopter just woke me up

Grrr it must be dictator dan from China!!! Goddam it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Couldn't you just put your own thoughts in to words? That would have more credibility with me.
I posted the tweet for the Pallas tweet, not her own opinion.

If you want my thoughts on it, politicians should not be delving into conspiracy theories.

LOL, Benita is an absolute gun, probably the best straight reporter in the state.

I posted the tweet for the Pallas tweet, not her own opinion.

If you want my thoughts on it, politicians should not be delving into conspiracy theories.

There's no opinion in there, she just posted what the relevant politicians said.

Snake just saw a woman and went bananas and started making shit up as usual.

Surely legal action is underway?

Lol. Is carinsnews legit? My uncle sent me screen shots of an article of there’s weeks ago. Even the writing reads like something out of a QAnon blog post.

Ok say the story is true,
Why are they hell are they releasing the story now?
we’re in state wide lockdown again, small business is in trouble, this should be easy pickings for the libs..
They could’ve used the distraction during the whole porter thing.

I can’t see any strategic reasoning behind sitting on this story for months..
It don’t make sense.

It seems like he can’t handle women in power lol pussy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He asked why anyone would value "her" opinion.

Benita isn't offering any opinion here, she's simply doing her job and recording what politicians said, she's just repeating their words verbatim there.

I suspect this comes back to GGs admission on why he was so fascinated by AOC - "I'd still bang her".

Lol. Is carinsnews legit? My uncle sent me screen shots of an article of there’s weeks ago. Even the writing reads like something out of a QAnon blog post.

Does it seem legit? Have you ever heard of it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back