Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
b37cfa96b64470e9c8dbb70cc3f266c7.jpg

LMFAO a twitch streamer is streaming the fight with fortnite on so everyone can watch. He is doing gods work

I’m not paying $50 LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone been following this? It's hard to know whether his apology is genuine given its come after his debut, but I am frightened at the thought that an 18 year old can't reform himself in the eyes of the public. I'd be asking his teammates, particularly those who might be hurt by what he said, how they feel about working with him, rather than going by public sentiment.

Apparently he was a bit of a loose cannon and troublemaker when he was younger, so much so that Jason Gillespie sacked him from Yorkshire.

Reports are that it was the best thing to harken for him as he changed things around since then.

I don't buy the story, because it requires better evidence.

Is this like the evidence you didn't require to declare the VFL team had been axed so the W side could play political dress ups, or how you declared COVID 19 a made up media conspiracy to distract from the failing climate change hoax?

I just wasted 1 hour of my life to watching people hug

It’s how Mayweather fights. As much as people wanted to see Paul get beat, people need to remember that Mayweather has beat on pretty much every woman he’s ever been with. Sort of crazy tbh.

****ing hell, just when you thought the Liberal Party in this country couldn't get any lower or any scummier, the Victorian branch are now giving legitimacy to ****ing conspiracy theories about the Premier. Fitting for party whose federal leader is absolutely a Qanon nutjob. Absolute joke of an organisation.

******* hell, just when you thought the Liberal Party in this country couldn't get any lower or any scummier, the Victorian branch are now giving legitimacy to ******* conspiracy theories about the Premier. Fitting for party whose federal leader is absolutely a Qanon nutjob. Absolute joke of an organisation.

Cut they bullshit, they all do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s how Mayweather fights. As much as people wanted to see Paul get beat, people need to remember that Mayweather has beat on pretty much every woman he’s ever been with. Sort of crazy tbh.

It’s also how Logan fights as well as soon as he is gassed, it pissed me off in the ksi fight hahaha

Yeah crazy stuff

******* hell, just when you thought the Liberal Party in this country couldn't get any lower or any scummier, the Victorian branch are now giving legitimacy to ******* conspiracy theories about the Premier. Fitting for party whose federal leader is absolutely a Qanon nutjob. Absolute joke of an organisation.

Complains that someone is giving legitimacy to a conspiracy theory while...giving legitimacy to a conspiracy theory. Anyone else see the irony here?

Complains that someone is giving legitimacy to a conspiracy theory while...giving legitimacy to a conspiracy theory. Anyone else see the irony here?

Jesus Christ, you actually believed him.

Yes, they all give oxygen and legitimacy to fringe, lunatic conspiracy theories. Yep, all of them.

EDIT: Also, is it really true you thought COVID was a media conspiracy to take attention from climate change? Is that an actual thing you said?

Lol he won’t answer it because of his superiority complex.

How exactly am I giving legitimacy to it by calling the Vic Libs grubs? I don't think you understand the definition of the words legitimacy or irony.

Calling the federal leader of the libs a Qanon nutjob isn't a conspiracy theory? Take a second to stop raging and your post quality may increase :thumbsu:
Well, no, not really.

But that's a simple mistake on my end. I meant to edit to say 'absolutely mates with Qanon nutjobs' but it didn't save or something, I guess.

But also, I think it's worth 'raging' when we have a ... well, I wouldn't say powerful because they're actually pathetic, but a political party giving oxygen to and therefore legitimising this sort of rubbish. It's completely irresponsible and further erodes trust in public institutions, as they continually have throughout the pandemic, when we actually need it.

Well, no, not really.

But that's a simple mistake on my end. I meant to edit to say 'absolutely mates with Qanon nutjobs' but it didn't save or something, I guess.

But also, I think it's worth 'raging' when we have a ... well, I wouldn't say powerful because they're actually pathetic, but a political party giving oxygen to and therefore legitimising this sort of rubbish. It's completely irresponsible and further erodes trust in public institutions, as they continually have throughout the pandemic, when we actually need it.

Couldn't agree more, the rumours around Andrews are laughable and any serious political party pushing that trash needs a solid look at themselves. Politics is in a putrid state in Victoria and Australia. So much for the false hope we had last year that a pandemic might improve the standard of bipartisan politics in Australia. Instead it's the typical petty point-scoring and fear-mongering about the other side. Putrid.

How exactly am I giving legitimacy to it by calling the Vic Libs grubs? I don't think you understand the definition of the words legitimacy or irony.
Hardly anyone understands the meaning of “irony” or the roundabout laws for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back