Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know whos paying for all this saturation advertising for free tv atm? Like the albo is taking away our free sports or big tech is controlling what you watch?

Anyone know whos paying for all this saturation advertising for free tv atm? Like the albo is taking away our free sports or big tech is controlling what you watch?
Free TV Australia is a lobby group for commercial broadcasters - Seven, Nine, Ten, WIN, Southern Cross Austero and Imparja.

The 'Hawk Tuah' chick.

If something happens to you and you have the ability to capitalise on it for financial gain....do it, fair play to you. That Kings Cross girl from over a decade ago...... 'Chk-Chk BOOM!' she's probably watching all this thinking........where was my cheque?

But the fact this 'Hawk Tuah' person can now do so and make a comfortable living makes me think we've kinda gone backwards as people. What she's making and been offered is crazy.

I don't know....I get it but at the same time I don't.

The 'Hawk Tuah' chick.

If something happens to you and you have the ability to capitalise on it for financial gain....do it, fair play to you. That Kings Cross girl from over a decade ago...... 'Chk-Chk BOOM!' she's probably watching all this thinking........where was my cheque?

But the fact this 'Hawk Tuah' person can now do so and make a comfortable living makes me think we've kinda gone backwards as people. What she's making and been offered is crazy.

She’s cringe

The 'Hawk Tuah' chick.

The rise of the Kardashians was the beginning of the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Tef used to post those videos of crazy Russians doing stupid shit?

Well we now live in a world where its possible to build laser turrent death rays with a range of at least 200m for under $1000...

Have enjoyed being introduced to that guy. Thanks

I just wondered something, don't know from where...
We've seen crowd funding become fairly normal, both capitalist and philanthropic in nature. How long until crowd funded ransoms become a thing. Maybe they are already I'm out of the loop. Have there been real world or fictional instances of kidnappers daring the public Not to fund their captives release? Ive seen fictional tales of kidnappers using shared guilt to shame the mob for Viewing such and such, are there examples of shaming them for not Saving whatshisname?

I know that hackers have been getting good paydays from corporations (states?) and those corporations prolly pass it on to end users, but do they ever go direct to consumers and start a "go fund yourselves"?

Just a random thought.

You know in movies before the late 90's say, when cops in their car pull out a mouthpiece and yabber on into it what's happening? Is there some kind of walkie talkie relay going on back to "base". WTF? Or did their gang have some sort of radio setup had had call ins without dialing or wires.. Eh?

You know in movies before the late 90's say, when cops in their car pull out a mouthpiece and yabber on into it what's happening? Is there some kind of walkie talkie relay going on back to "base". WTF? Or did their gang have some sort of radio setup had had call ins without dialing or wires.. Eh?
Are you talking about non mobile radio networks?

Ahh, I don't know what I'm talking about. But you've given me a start, thanks I'll look into it when I'm better situated ha. I'll start here maybe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_network I forgot there was a possibility that 2-ways could be used without an engine running.
Radio has remained a magical mystery to me despite a couple weak attempts to get handle on it. It hits moving targets going in all direction at randomn speeds but the receivers can reproduce it at the same time with the same playback speed. Jesus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back