Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_4221.jpeg
My daughter’s school disco tonight.
I am under strict instructions to not carve up the dance floor

bart simpson GIF

I just saw that the new study on the shroud of Turin dates it as being around 2,000 years old, about the time period that Jesus Christ was said to be entombed, meaning that it might actually be the cloth he was wrapped in.

Bloody amazing.

I just saw that the new study on the shroud of Turin dates it as being around 2,000 years old, about the time period that Jesus Christ was said to be entombed, meaning that it might actually be the cloth he was wrapped in.

Bloody amazing.

If they ever display it publicly again I'll be heading across to Italy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a proud dad moment today, my 11 year old daughter started playing soccer about 2 months ago. She couldn’t kick over a jam tin when she started, so I’ve spent a bit of time training her and she’s picked it up really quickly. She took a free kick today, a couple of meters outside the box, she flushed it, put it over the wall and into the top right corner, keeper didn’t have a chance. Best Father’s Day ever just seeing that and the smile on her face.

Had a proud dad moment today, my 11 year old daughter started playing soccer about 2 months ago. She couldn’t kick over a jam tin when she started, so I’ve spent a bit of time training her and she’s picked it up really quickly. She took a free kick today, a couple of meters outside the box, she flushed it, put it over the wall and into the top right corner, keeper didn’t have a chance. Best Father’s Day ever just seeing that and the smile on her face.
Unreal. Congrats.

Soooo what would you do if your GP said no to doing a mental health report because he doesn’t have time and it would make him leave an hour late?

I hate this :madv1:

Not my fault you take 10 ****ing years to type a sentence

Soooo what would you do if your GP said no to doing a mental health report because he doesn’t have time and it would make him leave an hour late?

I hate this :madv1:

Not my fault you take 10 ****ing years to type a sentence.
That sucks.

I’d be looking for another GP that gives a ****.

That sucks.

I’d be looking for another GP that gives a ****.
The thing is it’s for employment, I haven’t been diagnosed with anything so it’s stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back