Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Soooo what would you do if your GP said no to doing a mental health report because he doesn’t have time and it would make him leave an hour late?

I hate this :madv1:

Not my fault you take 10 ****ing years to type a sentence
I'd get another GP and put sugar in his petrol tank.

Those 2 astronauts stuck on the space station for 8 months sure make being stranded in bali for a few extra days look pretty trivial.
I loved being stuck in Bali after a volcano eruption. Thank you travel insurance for picking up the 5 star hotel and meal tab for five days.

View attachment 2105672

Australia's chief cultural export is kid's TV.
A couple of other big cultural exports over the years

The Wiggles

Rex Hunt Fishing Adventures - at one point there was always an episode being aired somewhere around the world 24/7

A couple of other big cultural exports over the years

The Wiggles

Rex Hunt Fishing Adventures - at one point there was always an episode being aired somewhere around the world 24/7

Indeed, plus this of course.

IMG_7417.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're having a minor aurora and there's one scheduled for the next few nights koshari and anyone else who might be interested.
REAL TIME AURORA AUSTRALIS PREDICTION:
in 4 minutes, the Geomagnetic Activity level (Kp number) will be 5 -- Very Active.
in 8 minutes, the Geomagnetic Activity level (Kp number) will be 5 -- Very Active.
in 12 minutes, the Geomagnetic Activity level (Kp number) will be 5 -- Very Active.

bit of colour but too cloudy here tonight,

1726137883615.png

Last edited:
This site is just for photos of aurora as they are happening.

Of the ones tonight alot are with 5-50km of my place.

Yeah, quite a bit but not as much as that one the other month. The way I found out was a neighbour who panics a bit dropping round to ask if there was a fire behind the hill behind our places cos the sky was red.

Its very red in some of those facebook photos tho. More than I saw.

Yeah, quite a bit but not as much as that one the other month. The way I found out was a neighbour who panics a bit dropping round to ask if there was a fire behind the hill behind our places cos the sky was red.

Its very red in some of those facebook photos tho. More than I saw.
the trade off is clear skies are generally cold, so you have to rug up, then there is the lunar cycle of course,

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back