Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

My best little mate and I have escaped the metropolis and are up here in Echuca. Slumming it in a new tent that I’ve taken an instant dislike to. 1st night we had some sisalation down - 2nd night was as blowy as a Sydney hooker, last night our air mattress burst … popped up to Cohuna for some waffles and should be heading to Tongala on the morrow. An old mates tank is out front of the Moama RSL which is pretty cool. Don’t miss working at all.

My best little mate and I have escaped the metropolis and are up here in Echuca. Slumming it in a new tent that I’ve taken an instant dislike to. 1st night we had some sisalation down - 2nd night was as blowy as a Sydney hooker, last night our air mattress burst … popped up to Cohuna for some waffles and should be heading to Tongala on the morrow. An old mates tank is out front of the Moama RSL which is pretty cool. Don’t miss working at all.
Hope there's no gum trees too close if it's windy

Hope there's no gum trees too close if it's windy
There’s one right handy to us 🤣🤣 it did give me a moments thought the other night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4

If you stay in the Jabaru tourist park, near the "glamping" tents in the back row there's a hole in the wire mesh fence over to the left that's big enough to crawl through. You ought to be able to scrape up a bit of yellow cake from the nearby rocks. Make sure you pull the wire mesh back to cover the hole when you're done.

Out of interest, do you have any plans for the uranium 235 that you want to share?

If you stay in the Jabaru tourist park, near the "glamping" tents in the back row there's a hole in the wire mesh fence over to the left that's big enough to crawl through. You ought to be able to scrape up a bit of yellow cake from the nearby rocks. Make sure you pull the wire mesh back to cover the hole when you're done.

Out of interest, do you have any plans for the uranium 235 that you want to share?
Just between you and I, yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7-11. But usually sold out by 6 p.m. on a Friday night. They keep it by the Krispy Kreme doughnuts 👍
Deadset was just gonna say 7/11 🤣🤣🤣

Big night ahead Rick? Windy down your way yet?
Just a zephyr, and I’m up this way for another week. Quiet night I reckon. My best little mate is already yawning like Humphrey, but we’ve some electricity to steal to keep our lectric things going … just waiting on the grey nomads to vacate the kitchen … fwiw my best little mate is leading the Battleship contest 3 - 2

Just a zephyr, and I’m up this way for another week. Quiet night I reckon. My best little mate is already yawning like Humphrey, but we’ve some electricity to steal to keep our lectric things going … just waiting on the grey nomads to vacate the kitchen … fwiw my best little mate is leading the Battleship contest 3 - 2

Bloody grey nomads. Think they own the place.

Where you at (roughly)?

Nice spot. Tried the parma down at the Moama club?
Nope 🙂 got celebrity status at the RSL last year, ushered in ahead of the crowd - so we’re frequent flyers there … my best little mate is, like most other kids, the fussiest of eaters, so we stick mostly with what we know, and sneak some other places in now and then 👍

We used to ski/board etc. in Echuca Moama but had to change spots because it became so busy that it was dangerous…unless we got on the water at sunrise. One time I had someone behind the boat, came around dead man’s bend and literally had 3 boats coming at me. The only reason to go to the Murray is because you’r guaranteed flat water but with the traffic in Echuca you might as well go to port Phillip bay.

Not sure if you’re joking but just in case never put your tent under gumtree branches.
Because if that pesky laughing kookaburra, right? 🤔🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back