Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprisingly yes, thankfully staff came before it got too nasty. More just disappointed, there's been an increasing frequency of violent crime in my area and it's in full view of CCTV etc. the perps just don't care anymore. This stuff means quality of life goes down a bit, if it can happen to a fit 30 year old bloke then my wife absolutely does not feel safe going to the station by herself. For someone who doesn't drive that's very isolating and limiting. Won't be long before we sell up and move out of Melbourne me thinks.
I’m sorry this happened to you.

The crooks don’t care anymore because they’ll just get a slap on the wrist each and every single time.

they just get charged and bailed every single time. Oh you have a warrant? Charged and bailed.

I’m sorry this happened to you.

The crooks don’t care anymore because they’ll just get a slap on the wrist each and every single time.

they just get charged and bailed every single time. Oh you have a warrant? Charged and bailed.
Yep and if for whatever reason they do get time, all their mates are in there anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back