Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

1728267827859.png

The cops are really missing the mark with this stuff, I've seen others with "Labor opens train stations, not police stations" which is pretty dumb when we know how much the electorate wants more train infrastructure.

I wonder who is advising them on this - the Police Association used to hire the same public affairs firms as the other unions and got good results.

This openly political stuff is dumb, they should just go with "'"m risking my life to protect your kid and only want an extra $XX a day."

This trying to be funny is cloying and ignores the fact that ambos and fireys do this because people like them. As the saying goes, nobody ever wrote a song called "F**k Tha Firemen".

That "I identify as ..." line is particularly stomach churning given how they treated Dannni Laidley and demonstrates just how behind the times they are.

My best little mate came home from school, and offered me the same question his class got .... if you could combine 2 animals, which 2 would you choose? He went with a tiger and a crocodile, I put together a cheetah and a rhino! A shark and an eagle seems to be chosen here 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw one of the worst cases of road rage since I got my p’s.

So there was a crash on the freeway so Waze took me around it on to Mahoneys road so that I can turn left on to Sydney road.

I waited in this line for legit 30 mins and was half an hour late to work. Anyways this ****ing truck driver 1 car behind me was going off his ****ing rocker because I let someone in he’s legit non-stop beeping throwing a legitimate tantrum in his truck. I think it’s ****ing hilarious so the person behind me also lets another car in and he’s like furious screaming in his car hitting his truck. Like ****ing relax nearly everyone in this line is late to work including myself.

Finally turn onto Sydney road and he is still honking and swearing at a car.

What is wrong with people?

I just saw a mention that Hurricane Milton has dumped 10-14 inches of rain on Florida so far, wow
We had 10 inches of rain in about 8 hours up north on New Years Day.

Not even the most intense rain I've seen up there. 600mm plus - 24 inches in a day before, more than once.

We had 10 inches of rain in about 8 hours up north on New Years Day.

Not even the most intense rain I've seen up there. 600mm plus - 24 inches in a day before, more than once.
I just did quick google, 10-14 inches, pfffft

The biggest rainfall in a day occurred with the passage of Cyclone Denise in Foc-Foc, La Réunion, an island in the southern Indian Ocean. Some 1.825 meters (71.8 inches) of rain fell over 24 hours, from January 7 to 8, 1966.

I just did quick google, 10-14 inches, pfffft

The biggest rainfall in a day occurred with the passage of Cyclone Denise in Foc-Foc, La Réunion, an island in the southern Indian Ocean. Some 1.825 meters (71.8 inches) of rain fell over 24 hours, from January 7 to 8, 1966.
Yeah, that's raining...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back