Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what's the difference between Sunkist and Fanta?
sunkist = Pepsi

Fanta = Coke

And sunkistpants doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Speaking of poopybuttholes. Get used to cleaning up s**t instead of dribbling it

Good luck to you and the missus

I've never wasted a post.

In the bin along with Cherry Coke and Lime Coke

I still get Cherry Coke from my local IGA, nice to have once in a while.

I was so excited when they brought out raspberry Coke last Summer. Tasted terrible. Smart arses only sold it in an 8 pack and I've still got the other 7 in my fridge - can't give them away.

Pepsi > Coke
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still get Cherry Coke from my local IGA, nice to have once in a while.

I was so excited when they brought out raspberry Coke last Summer. Tasted terrible. Smart arses only sold it in an 8 pack and I've still got the other 7 in my fridge - can't give them away.
I had that problem with a carton of those barefoot raddlers I stupidly bought one day. Me and my housemate had one each and they tasted like someone mixed an old can of swan gold with a bit of lemon juice and mixed it up with some ass water. Then the remaining 22 bottles sat there in the corner for 3 years when I moved out, then another 2 years later until my mate sold the house.

Are you English by descent or were you born there?
English and Italian by descent, a fair way back though so I don't really identify with either. Don't get me wrong, I hate the English in all sports except football, probably because we never really compete with them. There's nothing sweeter than a 5-0 Ashes clean sweep.

I'm just embracing the coming home memes, although I will still have a chuckle if they lose on penalties.

Not that i have payed attention to the WC but i feel like all this hype will result in a massive England choke.

English and Italian by descent, a fair way back though so I don't really identify with either. Don't get me wrong, I hate the English in all sports except football, probably because we never really compete with them. There's nothing sweeter than a 5-0 Ashes clean sweep.

I'm just embracing the coming home memes, although I will still have a chuckle if they lose on penalties.
Thought you were South African based on your last name.

Am I a jerk because I dont drink soft drinks but smash back kombucha like water.

All four of my grandparents were born in great Britain (3 English 1 welsh) so I follow England pretty closely considering Australia is pretty dog s**t.. but then again so are the poms usually..

Grandad was born and raised in Huddersfield so nice to see Mooy there and in the premier league :)

Am I a jerk because I dont drink soft drinks but smash back kombucha like water.
i have a sweet tooth but im not a fan of soft drinks either. Only time i crave one is while im eating something thats super hot.

isn't Kombucha an alcoholic beverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back