Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what's the difference between Sunkist and Fanta?
sunkist = Pepsi

Fanta = Coke

And sunkistpants doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Speaking of poopybuttholes. Get used to cleaning up shit instead of dribbling it

Good luck to you and the missus

I've never wasted a post.

In the bin along with Cherry Coke and Lime Coke

I still get Cherry Coke from my local IGA, nice to have once in a while.

I was so excited when they brought out raspberry Coke last Summer. Tasted terrible. Smart arses only sold it in an 8 pack and I've still got the other 7 in my fridge - can't give them away.

Pepsi > Coke
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still get Cherry Coke from my local IGA, nice to have once in a while.

I was so excited when they brought out raspberry Coke last Summer. Tasted terrible. Smart arses only sold it in an 8 pack and I've still got the other 7 in my fridge - can't give them away.
I had that problem with a carton of those barefoot raddlers I stupidly bought one day. Me and my housemate had one each and they tasted like someone mixed an old can of swan gold with a bit of lemon juice and mixed it up with some ass water. Then the remaining 22 bottles sat there in the corner for 3 years when I moved out, then another 2 years later until my mate sold the house.

Are you English by descent or were you born there?
English and Italian by descent, a fair way back though so I don't really identify with either. Don't get me wrong, I hate the English in all sports except football, probably because we never really compete with them. There's nothing sweeter than a 5-0 Ashes clean sweep.

I'm just embracing the coming home memes, although I will still have a chuckle if they lose on penalties.

Not that i have payed attention to the WC but i feel like all this hype will result in a massive England choke.

English and Italian by descent, a fair way back though so I don't really identify with either. Don't get me wrong, I hate the English in all sports except football, probably because we never really compete with them. There's nothing sweeter than a 5-0 Ashes clean sweep.

I'm just embracing the coming home memes, although I will still have a chuckle if they lose on penalties.
Thought you were South African based on your last name.

Am I a jerk because I dont drink soft drinks but smash back kombucha like water.

All four of my grandparents were born in great Britain (3 English 1 welsh) so I follow England pretty closely considering Australia is pretty dog shit.. but then again so are the poms usually..

Grandad was born and raised in Huddersfield so nice to see Mooy there and in the premier league :)

Am I a jerk because I dont drink soft drinks but smash back kombucha like water.
i have a sweet tooth but im not a fan of soft drinks either. Only time i crave one is while im eating something thats super hot.

isn't Kombucha an alcoholic beverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back