Random Discussion Thread 5: It isn't surprise sex if Crimson already has the camera set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Discussion Thread V: It isn't rape if Crimson yells Surprise.. or we're tanking.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream:)

Re: Random Discussion Thread V: It isn't rape if Crimson yells Surprise.. or we're tanking.

I don't get the title...it makes no sense.

Disgrace to the other random discussion threads. :D

Resposting what I did in the other:

TOP POST WHORES

Code:
Zarko	        776
Big Man	        557
Crimson King	481
Keyser Soze	418
Quinzate1	386
bushie	        311
bigburger	266
ashley12	257
estibador	237
wce_all_da_way	235
CaffeinatedMop	233
Mr Eagle	142
Lach72	        94
Ljp86	        91
larrikin	63
WCE57	        61
lyall	        56
Stronzo	        54
happy_eagle	53
Embers	        47
FiveStrings	42
shibz_1989	41
Isandula	37
QL 21	        30
Chops_a_must	30
shoe	        27
Junior55	21
Juddy88	        21
Sman-21	        17
karl0s	        16
SAC!         	15
Jafa	        10
Mastablingbling	9
dynamite_kid	9
chrsco	        8
YOTC	        7
ep2006	        7
Kempie	        5
Prolix	        4
heals	        4
Father Jack	4
bzparkes	4
Underdog	3
midorigreenwood	3
hamburger_hill	3
Grammar Police	3
edie finneran	3
EagleMan87	3
WCP2006  	2
Weapon O Choice	2
wce4premiership	2
SS_Fury	        2
jako27	        2
greennick	2
Cuzz09	        2
wce2008	        1
walshy93	1
Nuke Fremantle	1
matera_goal	1
MAG87	        1
lloydbraun	1
Judd4PM 	1
Jezzza	        1
Goldenblue	1
Dumbledore	1
Delroy	        1
BIGBEZ	        1
beatlesmith	1

Following on from my David Antonowicz stalking in the last thread, Kane Munro has returned to his old club Walpeup-Underbool, the reigning champions in the Mallee Football League.

Anyone else you'd like me to look up/cyberstalk? All requests welcome

...Crimson ?

By the way, i though i'd let you all know that i got the last word in on the other thread

Look again;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following on from my David Antonowicz stalking in the last thread, Kane Munro has returned to his old club Walpeup-Underbool, the reigning champions in the Mallee Football League.

Beeck!!

Longmuir, Justin. ;)

Ooh, a semi-naughty word in the title...

Not anymore:)

Still doesn't make sense though - shibz I'm with you.

Hahaha I was already on it before I read your post!!

Sadly his Facebook profile is private, though I can reveal he is Facebook friends (the only kind of friends that count) with several ex-teammates including Callum Chambers, David Haynes and Jeremy Humm.

Lol I knew you were going to say JLo. :D

Funny thing though, while I was on prac, I was reading some of the shitty, gossipy mags while on my lunch break. One of the headlines was "J.Lo's Stalker Terror!". I did take a photo of it, but have no idea where my phone cord is to connect it to here...

EDIT: BTW, I miss him! Everytime I see that number 20 run out, I think it's him! But then it turns around and it's not :( bloody Tarrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back