Random Discussion Thread 5: It isn't surprise sex if Crimson already has the camera set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Discussion Thread V: It isn't rape if Crimson yells Surprise.. or we're tanking.

I don't get the title...it makes no sense.
Allow me to demonstrate... ;) Oh whoops... then it wouldn't be a surprise either...

By the way, what do people think of this young lass? She has crazily striking eyes. Pity about the nose though :( :

blanka.jpg

Great list bushie!

Couple of questions though:
3 Any man who brings a camera to a stag night may be legally killed and
eaten by his mates.

What if he brings it for the sole purpose of videoing/photographing the night's hired entertainment for future viewing? Surely that's allowed.

25 It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for
her to drive yours.

What if she's driving you home because you're pissed out of your brain?

Great list bushie!

Couple of questions though:

What if he brings it for the sole purpose of videoing/photographing the night's hired entertainment for future viewing? Surely that's allowed.

What if she's driving you home because you're pissed out of your brain?

Grouty, this is but a general guide for the youngsters amongst us, who have yet to experience all of lifes rich tapestry.:thumbsu:

The camera is a difficult one.

In my experience the operator is generally highly inebriated and lacking the common sense to keep the groom, who may be receiving a special favour, out of the shot!!

Many lonely nights have been spent in the dog-house after said video has been found by a snooping mother-in-law.

As for the car...

Well matey, everyone knows that shielas can't drive!!

Get a bloody taxi!!:thumbsu:

I'm a regular breaker of the car rule. Taxis are ____ing hopeless in Perth, and getting back to wherever you were drinking to pick up your car is a pain in the arse.

I'd also break the sister rule if any of my mates' sisters would let me :D. On the other hand I'd break their kneecaps if they broke the rule with my sister, so I can understand why the rule is there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tapped:thumbsu:

But, I am hardly the right person to answer this.
She should win the high jump this year at Beijing. Great legs. :thumbsu:

Fairly happy today. Found out Canning Council are implementing something I proposed a fair while back. Or it could be because I'm getting paid to feel up a beauty queen. Whichever. Lol! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back