Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris is a not a nice woman, her actions in the Daniel Larsen case should have really been the deathblow for being a running mate

But Harris is the establishment democrat pick, which might backfire if Trump 2.0 runs in 2024
It's hilarious that both her and Biden went at each other and now apparently best friends 😂 Anything for a vote should be the Democrats campaign slogan

Harris is a not a nice woman, her actions in the Daniel Larsen case should have really been the deathblow for being a running mate

But Harris is the establishment democrat pick, which might backfire if Trump 2.0 runs in 2024
At that level none of them are nice guys. They're ruthless and have a body count.

Not defending her btw just stating American politics is nasty.

It's hilarious that both her and Biden went at each other and now apparently best friends 😂 Anything for a vote should be the Democrats campaign slogan
I think that is just American party politics, Trump destroyed Rubio, Jeb, Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz and they all came sucking up to him as soon he was confirmed nominee.

Attack each other in the primaries yet suck up in the real thing.

At that level none of them are nice guys. They're ruthless and have a body count.

Not defending her btw just stating American politics is nasty.
I agree, There are a lot of w***ers in US politics

Bernie is one of the few I trust.

He said it and confirmed he said it.

Hes racist. I'm not sure why it's hard to acknowledge that.

Biden himself has said some openly racist statements.

I doubt he would ever align himself to white supremacy like Trump has with the tweet he fired off of the stand by comment for the proud boys.

I dont see white supremacists flocking to Biden rallies, why is that?
Nobody goes to Biden rallies mate ;)

I'm still waiting for you to show me where Trump proclaimed white supremacy though. I've shown you where he denounced it almost 40 times, maybe you could put some more effort in.

I reckon I had it over Christmas, raging sore throat, no taste or smell, respiratory issues for three months afterwards, still not quite right.

Apparently it wasn't as infectious as it has now mutated. Would not surprise if it was in Europe at that time.

You sold me. I'm blaming you for causing it all. I bet you ate a bat as some kind of drunken dare.

Nobody goes to Biden rallies mate ;)

I'm still waiting for you to show me where Trump proclaimed white supremacy though. I've shown you where he denounced it almost 40 times, maybe you could put some more effort in.
White supremacists flocking to the million maga march. Dont wanna speak out against it, will use a wink emoji instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White supremacists flocking to the million maga march. Dont wanna speak out against it, will use a wink emoji instead.
What does it have to do with the guy who denounced it 40 times?

You think I am in support of them? I called them lunatics earlier if you bothered to read what I wrote.

He said it and confirmed he said it.

Hes racist. I'm not sure why it's hard to acknowledge that.

Biden himself has said some openly racist statements.

I doubt he would ever align himself to white supremacy like Trump has with the tweet he fired off of the stand by comment for the proud boys.

I dont see white supremacists flocking to Biden rallies, why is that?

Hell i thought the proud boys were those guys in the parade at Sydney with the Ostrich feathers. Those guys in the USA will be real pissed when they see the lingerie i sent them.

What does it have to do with the guy who denounced it 40 times?

You think I am in support of them? I called them lunatics earlier if you bothered to read what I wrote.
Are they the same lunatics trump retweeted earlier yelling "white power".... yet we are surprised theyre back there again?

Did he denounce that?

But its just a small number of lunatics right? Why don't we see even a small number of white supremacists at Biden rallies this year?

After telling everyone in 1997 it was true...
"Nobody has had worse things written about them than me," Trump says. "And here I am. The stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true. The guy's a ****ing loser. A ****ing loser. I brought the guy in to work for me; it turns out he didn't know that much about what he was doing. I think I met the guy two or three times total. And this guy goes off and writes a book about me, like he knows me!"

Again - hearsay.

Are they the same lunatics trump retweeted earlier yelling "white power".... yet we are surprised theyre back there again?

Did he denounce that?
Yeah 38 times, didn't you watch the video?

"Nobody has had worse things written about them than me," Trump says. "And here I am. The stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true. The guy's a ******* loser. A ******* loser. I brought the guy in to work for me; it turns out he didn't know that much about what he was doing. I think I met the guy two or three times total. And this guy goes off and writes a book about me, like he knows me!"

Again - hearsay.

Yeah 38 times, didn't you watch the video?
He spoke out against those at the million maga rally did he?

He spoke out against those at the million maga rally did he?
So you're telling me the other 38 times he did it don't count?

He has denounced it in the past, and then it has happened again, so what do you actually want to happen so you can be satisfied that he isn't racist or a white supremacist? Isn't 38 times enough?

When he died in 2010, former organizer and member of the KKK, Robert Byrd was eulogized by Joe Biden.
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members.

When he died in 2010, former organizer and member of the KKK, Robert Byrd was eulogized by Joe Biden.
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members.
Looking forward to seeing this one spun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back