Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what, the Saints made one of the worst years on record a lot more tolerable for me. That sounds like a nightmare year on top of what was already a sh*t one for you though, I don't know if even footy would get you through that.

I'm trying not to be as biased but by my posting I'm obviously completely undisciplined. Social media is making people see a gulf instead of the common, we have to all remember we are friends at the end of the day. George is a gun with his tireless admin work and even though he's a bit Trumpy, I'd still buy him a beer, and Ceanag is a good celt with a name like that and deserves a couple just for that alone. Dard Ball is a campaigner though, only joking, he's a good natured guy. He deserves a beer too or maybe even a whisky for being a funny campaigner.
No hard feelings from me or to anyone here ever, would go for beers here with many of you. Topics of politics race and religion are very touchy can understand why people are passionately for or against. I get sucked in way way too easily, it's more a challenge for me not responding than sitting here all day pretending to work and posting here.

Half the time I'm just shit stirring and yes do like Trump but can see both sides. He is a polarizing figure.

I'm full blown Labor government in this country and I know that's very popular, so hopefully that makes up for it 😂

No. I am saying if you are going to pull those cards as a means to discredit the other side you are a hypocrite because the guy who you support has done the same thing. Although on that I'm not sure the '94 crime bill and guilt tripping people of colour to vote for you is any better than anything Trump has actually done.

By the way mate have you got any articles or something I can take a look at regarding Finland that you mentioned before? Sounds great
Yeah but frequency does matter.

Its hardly hypocritical if you call Luke Dunstan a ball butcherer but don't say the same about Brad Hill even though he a misses a target every once in a while.

As for those Finns

www.techlearning.com/news/fake-news-3-things-we-can-learn-from-finland-and-3-cool-tools-from-right-here-in-the-us-of-a

Yeah but frequency does matter.

Its hardly hypocritical if you call Luke Dunstan a ball butcherer but don't say the same about Brad Hill even though he a misses a target every once in a while.

As for those Finns

www.techlearning.com/news/fake-news-3-things-we-can-learn-from-finland-and-3-cool-tools-from-right-here-in-the-us-of-a

Will check it out, cheers. Sounds like nirvana.

That is rough mate. Pales in comparison to some of the rubbish we chat about on here. You are right does put things into perspective, have also lost people close to me and makes you realise what is important you are right. Need to make concerted efforts to remember this while people we still have in our lives are around. Life is too short.

Definitely the wildest moments of my life right now. Not sure if anything will come close. Feels like we are in the middle of a revolution.

cheers mate, yep life is too short. The rubbish we yak about is all good!!

I tell you what, the Saints made one of the worst years on record a lot more tolerable for me. That sounds like a nightmare year on top of what was already a sh*t one for you though, I don't know if even footy would get you through that.

I'm trying not to be as biased but by my posting I'm obviously completely undisciplined. Social media is making people see a gulf instead of the common, we have to all remember we are friends at the end of the day. George is a gun with his tireless admin work and even though he's a bit Trumpy, I'd still buy him a beer, and Ceanag is a good celt with a name like that and deserves a couple just for that alone. Dard Ball is a campaigner though, only joking, he's a good natured guy. He deserves a beer too or maybe even a whisky for being a funny campaigner.

Great summary gringo and acknowledgement, would like to share a beer / whisky with some of these campaigners next time I come over for a game.

Well if we are so sure it's a done deal I don't know why it hasn't been wrapped up yet.

Who said the courts were rigged?

It’s wrapped up.

Only Trump just refuses to concede.

I’m pretty comfortable that he has accepted his fate. He is just trying to keep his base agitated so he can fleece them one last time.

Meanwhile the corporate lobbyists have been given free rein over the Whitehouse for the remaining weeks.

Yep it has been an absolute s..t of a year, (3 people including my mother I am close to have passed away within the last 6 months, along with that fn virus).

Made me realise what is important, I use this place as an outlet and has taught me a lot including listening to others and the impact of my words.

It is a great place to come to, and I love the hope of being a Saints supporter.

Next couple of years we should be more than competitive.

"Fair enough. I can see your POV but I disagree. "

Yep likewise

I’m sorry for your losses Verdun. Hope you and the family are okay.

I don’t really post in this thread much but I read it all the time. Some seriously interesting debate and good chat at times. The Trump / Biden stuff has been good for the arguments and melts.

Keep up the good work :cool: .

Watched The Social Dilemma after I saw it mentioned here and it was pretty eye opening. I’m haven’t been on Facebook or Insta or the likes in over 18 months anyway but I’ve switched off all notifications on my phone aside from text messages and calls.

I’m sorry for your losses Verdun. Hope you and the family are okay.

I don’t really post in this thread much but I read it all the time. Some seriously interesting debate and good chat at times. The Trump / Biden stuff has been good for the arguments and melts.

Keep up the good work :cool: .

Watched The Social Dilemma after I saw it mentioned here and it was pretty eye opening. I’m haven’t been on Facebook or Insta or the likes in over 18 months anyway but I’ve switched off all notifications on my phone aside from text messages and calls.

Cheers mate, reckon I am one of the melters!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000 out half a million is hardly evidence of an outrageous scam either. He'd have to be an idiot to pay for a drip in the ocean.

No fake accounts, quick call Giuliani, he will use it as evidence that there was fraud, somewhere sometime, sorta and obviously invalidates the US election
#ObamaGate

1000 out half a million is hardly evidence of an outrageous scam either. He'd have to be an idiot to pay for a drip in the ocean.
Nah it shows mass petition fraud. The whole petition should be thrown out. Discard the results, it is all rigged and I don't understand how anyone could believe it is real. How can 500,000 have signed the petition when all my close friends who are rabid liberal party hacks didn't sign it. How could this happen when it's impossible?

I even saw my mum's boyfriend try to sign a pro-murdoch petition but his internet provider wouldn't allow it and it actually redirected him to this anti-murdoch petition. I also know lots of people who signed the petition who are actually dead. How do they get away with it? So much large scale petition discrepancies.

Murdoch actually won the petition. By a LOT.

Am I doing this right?

Last edited:

Boy oh boy where do you start

I really hope that's his 18 year old campaign and marketing coordinator writing that. Surely the spell check must have been going off for a start, not to mention the old sycophant hasn't even realised the irony in his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back