Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These just seem to be a collection of trump advisers, journalists and republican party members.
That's fair enough and you are entitled to your opinion.

Would you then be able to point me in the right direction?

Who is centrist/right wing that you could vouch for? Will happily listen to them too.

According to you

Yep absolutely.

Count me as one who believes and has believed that Trump is behaving irrationally and is attempting to attack democratic institutions for his own benefit.

Have no problem with owning that.

According to Krystal and Saagar the two law suits in Pennsylvania are for about 3000 votes counted and 10000 (not counted) worst case is that Biden wins by 67k not 70k

Biden has a lead in Michigan by 150k votes, the suits are for nowhere near that.

they’re just trying to distract, undermine and gain time.

That's fair enough and you are entitled to your opinion.

Would you then be able to point me in the right direction?

Who is centrist/right wing that you could vouch for? Will happily listen to them too.
Well that's the point. I haven't been able to find an electoral law expert who says Trump has a chance. Hence my question.

Well that's the point. I haven't been able to find an electoral law expert who says Trump has a chance. Hence my question.
So you are only listening to the left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao thank god, I knew you were smarter than that

at first i was like, how in the **** did she get audio of the lawyer, then i thought maybe its her own voice, but she sounds different. then i saw the tweet with the "transcript" read the first half and was like "jesus!"

if only i read the 2nd half :-(

she got me good!

at first i was like, how in the fu** did she get audio of the lawyer, then i thought maybe its her own voice, but she sounds different. then i saw the tweet with the "transcript" read the first half and was like "jesus!"

if only i read the 2nd half :-(

she got me good!
She's unbelievable isn't she, some of her older stuff on Trump and the vaccine was hilarious

He denounces it 38 times, passes criminal justice reform, most votes from minorities in 60 years. And your response? "He hasn't denounced anything" 😂

Your quote is hearsay, you do know that right?

So you are telling me you only hear what you want to hear. Got it.

But the other guy, the one that put thousands of african americans in prison with his law and his continued use of race baiting? Not a racist.

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

You are a hypocrite if you are painting Trump supporters with a race card when you yourself would prefer a guy in office who actually has proven where he stands on the topic of race.

And you still haven't shown me where he proclaimed white supremacy. Happy to wait.
If Trump is so keen to denounce white supremacy why didn't he do so in a debate the entire world would see when the opportunity was served up to him on a silver platter?

If Trump is so keen to denounce white supremacy why didn't he do so in a debate the entire world would see when the opportunity was served up to him on a silver platter?
Why was the question asked if he already had answered it. 38 times not enough?

I actually can't believe the complete denial here. How many times do people need to say something before you believe them? You do see how ridiculous your argument sounds, right?

It's a pretty flimsy attempt at trying to prove he proclaimed white supremacy there old mate.

He denounced David Duke on more than one occasion - if you don't want to watch the video that's fine, but it's in there.

Are you really holding someone to that high of a standard? In that they have to denounce something they've already denounced 40 times, every time something happens?

You still don't know Trump's position on race and white supremacy? Sounds like TDS to me.

Wasn't his dad detained at a KKK march back in the day? Even Trump would admit he's racist, he claims Mexicans are rapists etc. He's an overt racist except if he has to actually say it out loud. He's probably not as shit as some make it out but he's definitely racist.

Wasn't his dad detained at a KKK march back in the day? Even Trump would admit he's racist, he claims Mexicans are rapists etc. He's an overt racist except if he has to actually say it out loud. He's probably not as sh*t as some make it out but he's definitely racist.
Can you link me to where he said Mexicans are rapists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back