Media Random Musings from the Desk of Noobz0r ptII

Remove this Banner Ad

I respectfully disagree, we have a clubroom with very specific threads for a reason.

to each his own.
I go to the clubroom for specific reasons.
Threads flow wherever they may go. Always circling around the game at hand.

even of we disagree noobz you're still one of my faves.

to each his own.
I go to the clubroom for specific reasons.
Threads flow wherever they may go. Always circling around the game at hand.

even of we disagree noobz you're still one of my faves.
I was just stirring a drunk man, I agree with you, I often post unrelated chit-chat in the flow of a match thread. However, people take it way to far. When it doesn't flow, and you're obviously posting for the sake of posting, you're killing the vibe.

I was just stirring a drunk man, I agree with you, I often post unrelated chit-chat in the flow of a match thread. However, people take it way to far. When it doesn't flow, and you're obviously posting for the sake of posting, you're killing the vibe.

dammit Noobz. i put on my serious hat. now i look a fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likes for media threads this season, but I'm still shit though right?

How many likes did that thread get compared to mine?

Hmm. I'm beginning to notice a trend... To clarify, it was a good thread as has been the case for most of your Viva la Sweet stuff.

Your problem as a poster isn't with the OP though, it's the follow up that lets you down.

Hmm. I'm beginning to notice a trend... To clarify, it was a good thread as has been the case for most of your Viva la Sweet stuff.

Your problem as a poster isn't with the OP though, it's the follow up that lets you down.
I'm really sorry about that brahj, I really am.

How can I make sure that next time my "follow up" posting is better, just like yours?

I'm really sorry about that brahj, I really am.

How can I make sure that next time my "follow up" posting is better, just like yours?

All good, my dude. No need to apologise.

Maybe drop the passive aggressive thing you seem to do whenever you are cornered and keep plowing head long with that same attitude in which you wrote the OP. People aren't here for catty ClarkeM content, I guess there always needs to be a heel though.

Congratulations you are now being mentored.

All good, my dude. No need to apologise.

Maybe drop the passive aggressive thing you seem to do whenever you are cornered and keep plowing head long with that same attitude in which you wrote the OP. People aren't here for catty ClarkeM content, I guess there always needs to be a heel though.

Congratulations you are now being mentored.
Everyone is here for ClarkeM.

Fine. I will make a pledge to you. I will find my 5 best match thread biffs from Season 15-20, and I guarentee you they will be far superior to anything you have seen this season.

Give me until COB tomorrow.

Aren't you a teacher? Do you teach your students how to spell 'guarantee'?
'

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Random Musings from the Desk of Noobz0r ptII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back