Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: kick-out from goalsquare a disposal?

Even if the umpire calls play on i'm pretty sure the kick doesn't count because they still have to kick the ball to themselves if they want to leave the goal square.

Really? Always thought play on would have counted the kick in..even if they are still in the square. I swear I've seen players just run out the square then kicking it after ump calls play-on without chipping it to themselves first tho? Prob wrong here tho..

I swear I've seen players just run out the square then kicking it after ump calls play-on without chipping it to themselves first tho? Prob wrong here tho..

No way mate.

Everyone would just wait for the play on call and start running. Still need to do the self chip

Yeah and because you still have to do the chip to yourself then surely you're not getting 2 kicks for that. Therefore the first kick still wouldn't count.

Is there any way to track the trading history of other teams in your league? I wanna see where my main competition sits in regards to trades in hand........I suspect he is running short and still has a number of upgrades to make. But I wanna be 100% certain!

Is there any way to track the trading history of other teams in your league? I wanna see where my main competition sits in regards to trades in hand........I suspect he is running short and still has a number of upgrades to make. But I wanna be 100% certain!
I don't think you can do it now but for next year you could download FFGenie at the start of the year and track their trades through that.

Does anyone know why Montagna scored so crap in rounds 11 and 13 against Collingwood and Geelong (51 & 45)? Was he coming off injury or has he just been playing rubbish lately?

51 he suffered an injury early then played out the game poorly
45 - sub, probably due to ill effects of round 11 injury...

If you're looking at a league win only..........

What league game would it be in the finals when Geelong have the bye??

For that matter, what is the finals format for league games???

Eg/ is it 1 v 2 or 1 v 4 etc etc........

Exact same format as the AFL finals. So 1 v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 8 and 6 v 7.

Round 21: Qualifying/Elimination Finals
Round 22: Semi Finals
Round 23: Preliminary Finals
Round 24: Grand Final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're looking at a league win only..........

What league game would it be in the finals when Geelong have the bye??

For that matter, what is the finals format for league games???

Eg/ is it 1 v 2 or 1 v 4 etc etc........

Finish top 4, win your qualifying final and skip the semi (and Geelongs bye) altogether!

But then the clincher will be the Carlton bye in round 23 during the prelim finals, I reckon that might rock a few boats.

What happens in a finals draw?

Simple question I cant find the answer to. I seemed to have had a draw in my qualifying final. What happens? Is it the higher ranked team that goes through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back