Random Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly how many rookies should I have on each line?

I've got 5 premium mids already (Swan, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Boyd), is that too many to start off with?

Thanks guys.

Last year Sheedy was in every league unless you got rid of him. Not too sure if it's the same this year. I'm pretty sure Darcy did Dream Team if I'm not mistaken, being contracted to Channel Ten where they plugged DT.
Maybe the "celebs" were limited DT last year.

The reason I ask is because I wanted to create a league consisting entirly of football identities to see how I went against them rather then joining a random public league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: How do i get Sheedy in my league ?

Was $3.99, not listed on the App Store anymore. Presumably a 2011 version being released in the near future by the Herald $un.

Does anyone know if there is a list of SuperCoach breakevens figures for 2011 anywhere? More specifically, is Dane Swan overpriced at the moment and should I replace him with Boyd/Pendlebury and then trade him in later?

Does anyone know if there is a list of SuperCoach breakevens figures for 2011 anywhere? More specifically, is Dane Swan overpriced at the moment and should I replace him with Boyd/Pendlebury and then trade him in later?

You don't need a break even list to work this out (I think)

His starting price is based on his average for 2010. So look that up and if you think he will not reach this average in the first 3 weeks then he will drop in price in round 4.

You'll have to make your own call on it based on what you think he will score.

Last year most of the premium mids had slow games in the early weeks and they therefore dropped up to $100K by upgrade time. I recall NDS, Montagna, Murphy, Swan, Selwood, Pendlebury all dropping.

You don't need a break even list to work this out (I think)

His starting price is based on his average for 2010. So look that up and if you think he will not reach this average in the first 3 weeks then he will drop in price in round 4.

You'll have to make your own call on it based on what you think he will score.

Last year most of the premium mids had slow games in the early weeks and they therefore dropped up to $100K by upgrade time. I recall NDS, Montagna, Murphy, Swan, Selwood, Pendlebury all dropping.
Even if a player hits his average exactly over the first three games his price will still fall somewhat thanks to the prices of rookies inevitably rising.

OK, In the supercoach Gold trial at the moment you can see what your teams round 1 projected score is. A mate is saying his is 2400 but all my rookies are just saying 0. Does anyone else have rookies that are not saying 0? Am I doing something wrong?

What's the deal with the Supercoach scores listed for last night's (and I assume the rest of this round's) games? All inflated by some factor to account for shorter games?

Absolutely !! If not, Jack Grimes and Dangerfield would be the biggest locks of 2011 ! I would LOVE to have a player who can score 142 points in a half length match and double that to 284 when the real season starts.

I guess they have just kept the same 3,300 points per game rule that they use during the real season (the scores of all players must add up to 3,300 give or take a few points)

Absolutely !! If not, Jack Grimes and Dangerfield would be the biggest locks of 2011 ! I would LOVE to have a player who can score 142 points in a half length match and double that to 284 when the real season starts.

I guess they have just kept the same 3,300 points per game rule that they use during the real season (the scores of all players must add up to 3,300 give or take a few points)

Ah... Didn't know about this 3300 rule, thanks. Macdonald scoring 95 with 4 touches in game 1 etc; it was all a bit confusing... didn't think he'd be able to score 100 with 8 possies in the reg season. Makes the form hard to analyse for someone without foxtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back