Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Fact of the Day:

Cephalotripsy is the act or operation of crushing the head of a fetus in the womb in order to effect delivery.

I didn't know castling was a thing in chess until today

Sage advice for the rookie posters
I’m a bit of a hypocrite because I’ve sworn off the MB SRP threads. And it’s been really good for my self-esteem.

But with the Trump assassination attempt today I just couldn’t resist going on the Trump thread for a bit of a look.

I put one jerk in his/her place then put them on Ignore and got the hell out of there before I lost all self-respect.

I also occasionally read the transgender thread when I want a reminder of why I have sworn off such topics, and let me tell you, it never fails to convince me that I made the right decision. FMD. There’s one poster on there - a mod so you can’t put them on ignore(!) - and though I reckon I agree with her/his position on 98% of topics, I actually think she/he is one of the biggest trolls on all of BF. I just had to walk away.

Respect yourself!

A new Bazzball has arrived!

Travis Bazzana, an Aussie, goes No.1 in the Major League Baseball draft after going through the college system and earning a squillion dollars in the process.

Always disappointed baseball draws little media attention here when it is clearly a vastly superior game to cricket 🎣.

Anyway, hopefully Travis will help turn that around, as well as the fortunes of the mighty Guardians who, although travelling well this year, are likely to be on a 77 year World Series drought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Bazzana, an Aussie, goes No.1 in the Major League Baseball draft after going through the college system and earning a squillion dollars in the process.

Always disappointed baseball draws little media attention here when it is clearly a vastly superior game to cricket 🎣.

Anyway, hopefully Travis will help turn that around, as well as the fortunes of the mighty Guardians who, although travelling well this year, are likely to be on a 77 year World Series drought.
And he's a Swan

I know nothing about baseball but that’s an amazing story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back