will be different pain after the surgery of course

Father in law had both now

his mum had them but she didn't follow the advice after so didn't go as well

Last edited:
Do you exercises and it should end the pain

will be different pain after the surgery of course

Father in law had both now

his mum had them but she didn't follow the advice after so didn't go as well
Im on a long waiting list sadly . There is a 12 week program that you can do before op . The trouble is i have a son who does SFA so i have to keep trying to work and the rat has gone off the rails again

Im on a long waiting list sadly . There is a 12 week program that you can do before op . The trouble is i have a son who does SFA so i have to keep trying to work and the rat has gone off the rails again

Yeah bugger being on a waiting list ,

just take it out of your super and live a few less years.

It's f'd , the Juzzy thread had a lot of advice i might go back there
We all can’t be like Jewelsbon and have perfect knees dude! :(

I even offer to pay her to have them!

My B12 levels came back all good, I don’t need to continue with the shots anymore. The latest blood test showed inflammation, I guess it would be from the bursitis in the hip

Good news

My B12 levels came back all good, I don’t need to continue with the shots anymore. The latest blood test showed inflammation, I guess it would be from the bursitis in the hip

Good news
Have you ever used Oxycontin , had pain like never before this week and he prescribed it , but a couple of people warned me about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be an interesting reply from Melbourne Airport Parking. I went to book for the weekend our girls play down in Hobart. Went to book value parking but did not come up as an option for a 2 day stay, but when I extend the stay by an extra 24 hours it appears as an option. There is no minimum stay requirement in anything I can see. I said I was confused as to why this was as if there is a spot available for two days, there must be one available for three. I also asked if there was a minimum stay requirement missing from the terms and conditions, if this was an error with their website, or if they were deliberately forcing people to purchase more expensive parking through misleading conduct. What are peoples guesses on what the response will be?

Let's upload everything into the Cloud they said.
It will be GREAT they said...:flushed:

As someone who works in IT.

"The Cloud" is just, someone else's computer.

keep that in mind when you see people talking about how awesome the cloud is.

have done something to my back can't find a spot to lie down that doesn't radiate pain

slept like 2 hours each night the last 2

then the footy

heck
Maybe I should get you the gift voucher from chemist warehouse

have done something to my back can't find a spot to lie down that doesn't radiate pain

slept like 2 hours each night the last 2

then the footy

heck
I've most of this week off work due to same thing. Get to Dr & get some proper anti-inflammatory and don't settle for voltarin. Also had acupuncture by the physio- can recommend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back