Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for a bit of absence there in the last bit.

Actually had a member of the forum reach out and ask if I was ok today šŸ˜‚ so thought I would type something here (plus psych is also trying to get me to be a bit more open with my feelings).

Likely getting diagnosed with either Major Depression or Bi-Polar type one in the upcoming week or two.

They have put me on happy pills for the moment at least which is something šŸ˜‚

Honestly, it falls back to the fencing stuff and basically over pushing with trying to qualify for the Olympics, then the failure out of it. (I wasn't truly happy with my results, got a bad referee in another competition and have been a combination of disappointed, ashamed and angry at myself over it (at one point I was training over 20 hours a week, so should have done better).

Won't lie, have been feeling really ashamed and disgusted about feeling this way, I should be happy as I do have most things anyone would kill for (two successful careers, fit, loving wife, ugly cat, own my own house (I saved for it no inheritance), represented my country in an Olympic sport.

But honestly really struggling and kind of nearly did something stupid during the week.

Just thought I would give you all the heads up.

(I don't usually ask for help or anything, I tend to keep things to myself, but psych thinks typing these things is a good idea).
Am grateful you felt comfortable about posting here about this Bonz.

There are a lot of things a lot of people should be shamed and disgusted with - but being expressive and honest with yourself about where you are at mentally sure as shite isn't one of them.

Find that safe space and/or that person you feel you can be honest with and understand that every person that you look at has almost certainly been in a bad place once or twice in their lives.

None of us are perfect and I for one don't expect it in the people I know.

Am grateful you felt comfortable about posting here about this Bonz.

There are a lot of things a lot of people should be shamed and disgusted with - but being expressive and honest with yourself about where you are at mentally sure as shite isn't one of them.

Find that safe space and/or that person you feel you can be honest with and understand that every person that you look at has almost certainly been in a bad place once or twice in their lives.

None of us are perfect and I for one don't expect it in the people I know.
I was worried i pumped us up too much and even at the match up , love you bonz, we are there for you

Guess when you win you want to soak it all in
I wouldnā€™t visit the opponents board. Donā€™t give a rats arse about other teams board with the exception of the legendary Sack Hinkley thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it is. But the song lends itself to western/west Virginia rather than West Virginia.
Which would still be in West Virginia šŸ¤£

Looking up the lyrics though, Iā€™m not familiar with the states landmarks

Come to think about it, Lamb of God are from Virginia, going by what the band says about the state, itā€™s quite hillbilly / redneck and very religious but itā€™s up to debate what John Denver was referring to. Iā€™ll leave the final answer to caesar88

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back