Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it’s a safe bet that floor tickets will be around $250 to $300 and seats from $180 to $400 going by recent concerts that have been held at Stadiums in Australia.
I paid roughly $160 for Iron Maiden from memory and this was at Rod Laver.

Marvel with the likes of Coldplay, Travis Scott and Oasis have been between $180 and $400. Green Day topped out at $500 with the dynamic pricing in place. The stadiums are sadly more expensive
I can't recall what I paid for for the Metallica Death Magnetic tour. Over $150 for sure though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it’s a safe bet that floor tickets will be around $250 to $300 and seats from $180 to $400 going by recent concerts that have been held at Stadiums in Australia.
I snagged tickets to Oasis at $432 each.

Which I reckon is now the going price for major draws.

Metallica? Not sure they’d sell out stadiums anymore.

Edit: Oops! Sorry... late night ramblings of an old woman...

Sorry? Sorry?

Your late night ramblings are just fine.

However, calling yourself an old woman makes me an old man and I'll not take that ;)

Saw your post and had an even later night almost finishing a reply. Actually had some nice thoughts remembering my experience.

Keep well Kirky. Reach out any time you want.

Regards
Nool x

Sorry? Sorry?

Your late night ramblings are just fine.

However, calling yourself an old woman makes me an old man and I'll not take that ;)

Saw your post and had an even later night almost finishing a reply. Actually had some nice thoughts remembering my experience.

Keep well Kirky. Reach out any time you want.

Regards
Nool x
Hey Nool,

In the light of day (and even at the time), it seemed a very personal post for a public forum... however, it did work a bit I think and yesterday I cried after I had deleted it, and last night I slept the night through for the first time since it all happened. So the process has at least started now, and I guess it will take a while...

Very sorry about the 'old' comment, but I've been feeling 'old' since it all happened. Didn't realise there was so much paperwork and red tape was involved, which all seems to take for ever to resolve. I'm well aware, that in 6 months I'll be good, and not feeling old at all!

Thanks very much for you support, it really does help...

Kirky x

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back