Random Thoughts the 13th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she was :) there was a little worry that she wouldn't be waiting for me when I got back from England last year, so I guess I'm grateful I got to say goodbye to her, but I've had her as long as I can remember pretty much, so it's hard to accept. We have another dog, Multese-cross, bless her don't think she quite understands what's happened.

Yeah she was :) there was a little worry that she wouldn't be waiting for me when I got back from England last year, so I guess I'm grateful I got to say goodbye to her, but I've had her as long as I can remember pretty much, so it's hard to accept. We have another dog, Multese-cross, bless her don't think she quite understands what's happened.

yeah its hard when you grow up with them, will be hard on the other one dog aswell, they change dramatically, always looking for her mate etc, give her heaps of extra attention.

Even if we do, we can't! I'm going on a skiing holiday and am going to miss a fair few games so I opted for a limited games membership and am buying the rest :)

On a side note, I think I'm pretty much in lust with Henry Budd.

I thought I had it bad having a four hour drive home after the game, I feel for you spuzz.

Went down to my local stuff this afternoon. Among the former AFL guys involved Lance Whitnall is ridiculously overweight, skinny 16 year olds hold the ball out and balking him and his frame effects his kicking as being on one leg probably effects his balance, kicks some awful stuff but still has some good hands if he gets to marking contest.

[youtube]nft9Y51IOfc[/youtube]

Easily my favourite youtube video atm. Makes me laugh uncontrollably every time I watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most entertaining thing on youtube. That's what.

Some drunk redneck interrupting a tv reporter in the South somewhere. Have a look at the remixes of it too if you enjoyed that.

I can't stop watching this shit. Me and my mate are just hooked on it.

Yeh that's as good as there is. Watched it heaps. There are some other really good ones though. The people who did that Antonie Dodson thing have a pretty solid one.

I can't get enough of this guy.

Six months to go. Percolating for a while now, made worse by the fact that I have an assignment due tomorrow and my group research project is the very definition of hell.

I need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back