Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

he is treated as a god around here, but he tends to be more miss than hit, just imo. Obviously his info is probably correct when he gets it, but he goes to early and circumstances change reguarly.

not sure why Jaxons isn't spoken about in the same light. Tends to be way more on the money.
Forums like this live and breath on itks going early, it's much better to hear views when everything is still in the balance isn't it

And with respect, apparently Brisbane have quietly indicated that they'd take him. Just a rumour I confess.
Sure. So Brisbane would get him on a $1.5M 1 year contract and then he would nominate the Saints again. In the meantime the Saints have a #5 draft selection and the Dons get a donut. I think we could live with that. I doubt Brisbane want more revolving door players frankly. Another Aish big time I would say. (quietly)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with respect, apparently Brisbane have quietly indicated that they'd take him. Just a rumour I confess.
Lions struggle to retain any player who doesn't have the letters QLD on their birth certificate.

If they were to draft, at a high cost, a sooky Victorian bloke who has made it clear he has no interest in moving interstate, then they'd have no right to seek AFL assistance when it all turns to crap. Or at any other time in the future.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Exclusive picture of Bains and Dodoro doing a little wheeling and dealing. McConville doesn't look that interested. I think Jakey is the tall one at the back!!!

Pushkar-Mark-Cunich-20.jpg

Lol you really shouldn't use bigfooty as a reliable source for rumours it would be unprecedented for a team to do that and of no value or worth.
I understand ur upset but explain what would be in it for them to draft him

Some weird stuff coming out of Brisbane, someone said they wanted to skip over Schache for Curnow. If they did that they would be imbeciles. They have a guy who wants to go there- his dad was a Lion. He is exactly what they need to. They might as well fold if they take Curnow over Schache. He will be back home in 2 years compared to a guy who actually wants to go there.

You can see a lot of james hird in dildo same arrogance and lack of integrety both flogs so glad they are at that shitful club. Hang your heads in shame. Hahahahahaha. **** essendon.

Shameless liars too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back