Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

How would you know who was/is available or not!-spare me such self indulgent crap! No-one thought Franklin was heading to Sydney but better organised clubs get their players! Motlop was available. Ameet and his crew had a bad 2017 trade time. I sincerely hope like hell their drafting is better.

We asked about Motlop and were told thanks but no thanks, he wants to play interstate. Therefore he wasn't available to us.
Naming players that we couldn't trade for just to put the boots into the club for no reason... spare ME the self indulgent crap.

We asked about Motlop and were told thanks but no thanks, he wants to play interstate. Therefore he wasn't available to us.
Naming players that we couldn't trade for just to put the boots into the club for no reason... spare ME the self indulgent crap.

Agree totally. Why didn't we also get Bontempelli, Martin, Sheil, and Cotchin?

We are hopeless. Its obvious.

Ever heard the saying "the impotent are always pure"?

Applies to supporters on an internet forum complaining about fantasy trades and then bagging the club.

I assume you are part of the clubs trading team by your reference to 'we'.Is that correct?
The recent trade period was bad- by saying that am I sticking the boots into the club? No, but I believe we have built a good list that now needed an edge and given the circumstances I believe we stuffed the opportunity
Its not of great importance to me but check your facts re Motlop wanting to move interstate- not correct but if that is where the work is then off we go

I assume you are part of the clubs trading team by your reference to 'we'.Is that correct?
The recent trade period was bad- by saying that am I sticking the boots into the club? No, but I believe we have built a good list that now needed an edge and given the circumstances I believe we stuffed the opportunity
Its not of great importance to me but check your facts re Motlop wanting to move interstate- not correct but if that is where the work is then off we go

When he says “we” he is referring to St Kilda as w whole, like almost every other poster does.....well, except for yourself, since I’m fairly certain “we” in the context of your posts refers to the array of voices within your fragile mind.

Take your amazingly conceited rants elsewhere; your altered reality with respect to your perception of this trade period does not pertain to any form of objective assessment.

When he says “we” he is referring to St Kilda as w whole, like almost every other poster does.....well, except for yourself, since I’m fairly certain “we” in the context of your posts refers to the array of voices within your fragile mind.

Take your amazingly conceited rants elsewhere; your altered reality with respect to your perception of this trade period does not pertain to any form of objective assessment.

Come on man, it's not that offensive having different opinions, it's probably on the extreme end but hopefully the pressure does come on the club next year and we respond positively. We have rebuilt patiently and without criticism but it's time to pick it up and our ability to sell the vision to potential draftees was a fail.

Come on man, it's not that offensive having different opinions, it's probably on the extreme end but hopefully the pressure does come on the club next year and we respond positively. We have rebuilt patiently and without criticism but it's time to pick it up and our ability to sell the vision to potential draftees was a fail.
On BF it is especially if you say something slightly negative about our beloved Saints

Which proves he IS a midfielder and not a back.
Anyone who plays as an actual mid only gets around 50-60% DE. E.g Dangerfield etc.
The fact he had so many games > 30 disposals is also a dead giveaway he is a midfielder.

Guess who have high DE %? Defenders.

So here you are claiming you DONT want a defender and then complaining about DE.
You whole argument is a contradiction.

Clark and Coffield are absolute guns. Possibly the best two in the whole draft.
If they were the best two in the draft they would've been taken 1 and 2 stop kidding yourself lmao.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do more than that if you give me your address.

I have heard d the Essendon fans want a board spill over the scarves this year. Apparently our scarves from last year with a patch sewn on. Can you confirm?

Sexually? Or is that a threat?

Either way, maybe you should just PM him about, we don’t need to know.
I am pretty hot

Check out my parrot

0f72586836f4b825c44bcd1716a193d4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back