Rate a Player - 1 Mc Intosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thought it might be good to start the review.

SUMMARY: Been great this year, really came of age. Still has a lot of development to go but should be cherry ripe next year to lift his name back into All Australian contention

SEASON RATING: 8/10

08 POSITION: 1st Ruck

08 Pre Season Focus: Endurance / Strength

Been a revelation! I backed him for the Brownlow (multiple times) after Rd. 1.

Needs to improve his marking strength in contested situations and break even with the Cox & Lade & Co. but he may be the single most reason why we made the prelims.

I don't know how good he may get because the current trend of footy doesn't completely recognise ruckmen but jeez if he continues to improve then he could be genuinely awesome.

Hamish needs to improve his tap work.

Strength his but l reckon his endurance has been pretty good all season and can only get better.

Like the rest of his team, he just needs to keep working hard and improving with belief in his ability.

Hamish needs to improve his tap work.

Strength his but l reckon his endurance has been pretty good all season and can only get better.

Like the rest of his team, he just needs to keep working hard and improving with belief in his ability.

Agree :thumbsu:

Got comprehensively owned in the ruck today... Will continue to improve with each game he plays, but probably let himself down today and proved to everyone why Lade was selected in the AA side ahead of him.

Extremely positive signs... One of my favourite players. Err, how do i get his autograph when i live in perth?

hamish has had an incredible season, should have got AA

2day was a bit off, but so was the team, laidley had him on the bench and forwards like for 60% of the game which i just didnt understand, however is incredible for his age and is one of the many young kids that are gonna take our side to a premier ship in the coming years

seemed to lose a bit in the later quarter of the season. but what can you expect, as its really its his first full season in the seniors. let's hope he doesn't get the second season blues. i completely agree he needs to work on his tap work. i think it also shows, as tempting as it might be to off-load david hale, we simply can't do so at the moment.

A long season took its toll. His last month or so was pathetic really. But I'm confident he will be better yet next year as his endurance and overall fitness continues to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate a Player - 1 Mc Intosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back