B-Sides Rate an Artist: Noel Gallagher

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant say I'm a big fan of his music but he can say some funny shit.

“We're not arrogant, we just believe we're the best band in the world.”

“All I ever wanted to do was make a record. Here's what you do: you pick up your guitar, you rip a few people's tunes off, you swap them round a bit, get your brother in the band, punch his head in every now and again, and it sells. I'm a lucky bastard. I'm probably the single most lucky man in the world -- apart from our Liam.”

“With every song that I write, I compare it to the Beatles. The thing is, they only got there before me. If I'd been born at the same time as John Lennon, I'd have been up there.”

“If I were in the Beatles, I'd be a good George Harrison.”

“I'm not like John Lennon, who thought he was the great Almighty. I just think I'm John Lennon.”

"It's a good thing we don't live in the United States, where guns are accessible, because I'd have blown his head off by now. The problem is, I can't fire him because my mom would kill me."
-Noel about Liam

"It is hard to be modest at times like these so I won't even try...you are all sh**e!"
- Noel

Interviewer: I have with me one of the stars of oasis...
Noel: What do you mean one of the stars?

"The thing about us is we're honest. If we're asked whether we take drugs, we say yes. I was brought up by my mam not to be a liar."
-Noel

Don't really care which way or the other, I just know I liked Oasis' first two albums. Really just an excuse to post this picture.

ewwww.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam is hilarious. He said that John Lennon possesed him, he also says that he is john lennons but reincarnated even though he was 8 when he died, noel also bought him john lennons necklace or something like that. I read it on wikipedia it could be lies though.

Cant say I'm a big fan of his music but he can say some funny shit.

“We're not arrogant, we just believe we're the best band in the world.”

“All I ever wanted to do was make a record. Here's what you do: you pick up your guitar, you rip a few people's tunes off, you swap them round a bit, get your brother in the band, punch his head in every now and again, and it sells. I'm a lucky bastard. I'm probably the single most lucky man in the world -- apart from our Liam.”

“With every song that I write, I compare it to the Beatles. The thing is, they only got there before me. If I'd been born at the same time as John Lennon, I'd have been up there.”

“If I were in the Beatles, I'd be a good George Harrison.”

“I'm not like John Lennon, who thought he was the great Almighty. I just think I'm John Lennon.”

"It's a good thing we don't live in the United States, where guns are accessible, because I'd have blown his head off by now. The problem is, I can't fire him because my mom would kill me."
-Noel about Liam

"It is hard to be modest at times like these so I won't even try...you are all sh**e!"
- Noel

Interviewer: I have with me one of the stars of oasis...
Noel: What do you mean one of the stars?

"The thing about us is we're honest. If we're asked whether we take drugs, we say yes. I was brought up by my mam not to be a liar."
-Noel
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA flipping funny.
Oasis = greatest band ever

Hmmmmm...... legend?? :eek:
Sure, he WAS a very good songwriter as well as a funny bastard, but don't you think you are taking it a bit too far? Besides, how many good and original sounding tunes has Oasis released in the last few years?

Hmmmmm...... legend?? :eek:
Sure, he WAS a very good songwriter as well as a funny bastard, but don't you think you are taking it a bit too far? Besides, how many good and original sounding tunes has Oasis released in the last few years?
I don't think he is a legend, a legend has original music for starters;)
And have more then 2 great albums, the rest are dirt

I don't think he is a legend, a legend has original music for starters;)
And have more then 2 great albums, the rest are dirt
Bere here now isnt dirt, its not as good as morning glory but it gets to much crap imo. Dont believe the truth is an awsome album you twat.

Remove this Banner Ad

B-Sides Rate an Artist: Noel Gallagher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back