May 23, 2008
Longazz
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bunyip
My supercoach Team, Comments?

Team.

BACKS: B.Goddard, J.Drummond, C.Enright, L.Hodge, N.Malceski, R.Ladson, L.Greenwood. (M.Maguire, P.Davis)

MIDS: D.Swan (C), J.Selwood, A.Cooney, B.Dalziell, D. Martin, A.Morabito. (Lewis Jetta, L.Shuey)

RUCKS:A.Sandilands, D.Hille. (R.Warnock, J.Roughead)

FORWARDS: N.Riewoldt(VC), M.Pavlich, J.Brown, S.Higgins, P.Dangerfield, J.Ziebell, Emergency player. (J.Watts, T.Rockliff, C.Hitchcock)

Comments thanks.

Re: My supercoach Team, Comments?

There are already a couple of other threads rating teams dude....

Re: My supercoach Team, Comments?

Team.

BACKS: B.Goddard, J.Drummond, C.Enright, L.Hodge, N.Malceski, R.Ladson, L.Greenwood. (M.Maguire, P.Davis)

MIDS: D.Swan (C), J.Selwood, A.Cooney, B.Dalziell, D. Martin, A.Morabito. (Lewis Jetta, L.Shuey)

RUCKS:A.Sandilands, D.Hille. (R.Warnock, J.Roughead)

FORWARDS: N.Riewoldt(VC), M.Pavlich, J.Brown, S.Higgins, P.Dangerfield, J.Ziebell, Emergency player. (J.Watts, T.Rockliff, C.Hitchcock)

Comments thanks.

Well seeing as it is now a legit thread .... ;)

Backs are solid with high scoring potential. I'm not sold on Ladson but I guess there is no one else around that range worth considering.

Mids are pretty good. No Ablett is a risk but if he doesn't fit your team structure then I guess it can be overlooked. Dalziell is a pasty spud so I would get rid of him. IMHO he is not even guarenteed a game. I would also probably take Barlow over Morabito to free up cash but that is up to you.

Rucks solid.

Forwards pretty solid. Roo is an obvious must if you don't have Ablett and you should make some nice coin from Dangerfield and Ziebell. Watts may be out for the first few rounds so if you are willing to keep him on your bench until then he should play a fiar few games.

My humble opinion on your team.

Hope it helps.

okay lets get started
1st posted by Pudd in rate my SC team 2
BACKS
Goddard, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt (or Ldason), Greenwood

Maguire & Davis

MIDS
Ablett, Hayes, Cooney, Walker, Martin, Barlow

Shuey & Banner

RUCKS
Tippett, NicNat

Warnock & Skipper

FORWARDS
Riewoldt, ROK, Gia, Gray, Ziebell, Medhurst, Ballantyne

Rockliff & Podsiadly

I've got $150k left in the bank as well..

Any feedback (good or bad) would be AWESOME and I'll be sure to comment on your teams too..

Thanks guys...

Thx for the advice pudd
Backs look good like hunt over ladson hasnt shown much pre season
Mids alright dont no bout walker but could be a bargin iv been told by a blues man
rucks a little weak but could fire
Fwds alright rok is a slow starter IMO like gia and grey, rest are good
mabye upgrade ur mids a little with ur extra $$$

open for discussion all......

def: Lake, hodge,O'Brien, Kennelly, Garland, Petrenko, Waters Maguire & D.Grimes
Mid: Goddard, Mitchell, Deledio, Watson, Armitage, Matsen, Trengrove & L.Jetta
Rucks: Jolly & Ntainui, Skipper & Stanley (Stk)
For: O'Keefe, Harvey, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Rohan, Rockliff & Podsiadly

your toughts all?

e
f
e
n
d
e
r
s 1. Goddard, B
V.capt

2. Hodge, L

3. Symes, B

4. Dawson, Z

5. Garland, C

6. Hunt, J

7. Ladson, R

23. Waters, B

24. Davis, P

m
i
d
f
i
e
l
d 8. Ablett, G

9. Boyd, M

10. Vince, B

11. Cooney, A

12. Redden, J

13. Palmer, R

25. Jetta, L

26. Moles, B

r
u
c
k
s 14. Kreuzer, M

15. Hille, D

27. Bailey, M

28. Prato, E

f
o
r
w
a
r
d
s 16. Pavlich, M

17. Higgins, S

18. Schneider, A

19. Tippett, K

20. Murphy, R

21. Dangerfield, P

22. Ziebell, J

29. Gumbleton, S

30. Podsiadly, J

welcome all comments

toxic, Goddard to the backline. A lot of better options as far as top line mids that i think you're passing up on

dish, format it a bit better, please :D

goddard to the backs in replace of???and who comes into the mids?

agree with the option just struggling for cash$?

goddard to the backs in replace of???and who comes into the mids?

agree with the option just struggling for cash$?

You'll probably have to do a bit of tinkering to find out what sort of cash you'll have available.

But, Goddard in place of Lake perhaps?

That should give you something to work with as far as a decent mid goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

open for discussion all......

def: Lake, hodge,O'Brien, Kennelly, Garland, Petrenko, Waters Maguire & D.Grimes
Mid: Goddard, Mitchell, Deledio, Watson, Armitage, Matsen, Trengrove & L.Jetta
Rucks: Jolly & Ntainui, Skipper & Stanley (Stk)
For: O'Keefe, Harvey, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Rohan, Rockliff & Podsiadly

your toughts all?

Really looks like a poor team but that means lots of room for improvment
Backs are weak u need a better 1st back than lake, garland and petrenko are SC spuds and wont score high
Mids think goddard should be back and less cash on the field use some rookies
rucks are good
Fwds are also good
but u need some work done

You'll probably have to do a bit of tinkering to find out what sort of cash you'll have available.

But, Goddard in place of Lake perhaps?

That should give you something to work with as far as a decent mid goes.

i really think lake will rack up big points though, the bulldogs have this belief that there team is awesome and will chip it around till options become available, they'll finally have the patience required to be a good team, i guess i need a $350K mid fielder then???

is there one around who will get 85-100 points a week?

i really think lake will rack up big points though, the bulldogs have this belief that there team is awesome and will chip it around till options become available, they'll finally have the patience required to be a good team, i guess i need a $350K mid fielder then???

is there one around who will get 85-100 points a week?

Actually on 2nd thought, it seems you have good depth in the midfield already, is it possible to do Goddard for Garland or Petrenko and getting Martin (Richmond draftee) into the midfield?Sorry i don't have prices on me, im bloody capped.

My final team IMO. If like it tell me if u dont tell me y but any thoughts would be great
and btw after a lot of critisim by some guys iv justified having buddy in my fwds

backs:Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Adcock, Malcheski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Mids:Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Mitchell, Martin, Barlow (Banner,L.Jetta)
Rucks:Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Skipper)
Fwds:Riewoldt, Pav, Franklin,Tippet, Ziebell, Medhurst, Rockliff (Gumby, Pods)

as always if u rate mine im sure to rate urs. Cheers

Russea - my only prob is your team hasss too many tall forawrds and medhurst (i barrack for the pies but seriously don't rate his SC value)
Hillie is also a risk - what about natinui and using the extra $$$ elsewhere?

Actually on 2nd thought, it seems you have good depth in the midfield already, is it possible to do Goddard for Garland or Petrenko and getting Martin (Richmond draftee) into the midfield?Sorry i don't have prices on me, im bloody capped.

It is possible but my theory is garlan played one game last year - scored 90 odd points and is fit again, at 290K seems good value (2008 was about 450K b4 injry) petrenko has been groomed to be the next mcleod role acorss half back, now that goodwin and mcleod have moved forward) hence my interset in him.

but am keen for options to upgrade my backline

I'd comment on one of the earlier posts, but it looks like most already have feedback - and I'm not commenting on Dish20 cos that formatting just requires too much scrolling :p

Anyways - here's my squad, have had a few cuts but am starting to settle down:

Backs:
C. Enright, H. Shaw, L. Hodge, L. Gilbee, N. Malceski, J. Hunt, R. Ladson, B. Waters, M. Maguire

Mids:
J. Bartel, S. Mitchell, A. Cooney, D. Martin, M. Barlow, L. Shuey, L. Jetta, M. Banner

Rucks
A. Sandilands, M. Kreuzer, J. Charman, R. Warnock

Forwards
N. Riewoldt, R. O'Keefe, M. Pavlich, L. Franklin, B. Hall, P. Dangerfield, J. Ziebell, T. Rockliff, S. Gumbleton

Spare cash - $112,000

Two points about the team.

1 - Yes I know I don't have Gablett. It's a conscious decision, I don't want him from round 1 - so I'm not looking to cut corners anywhere else to fit him in.

2 - I'm going for the league win, not the overall prize, so I'm happy to ride a couple of zeros in early rounds if it lets me build a stronger team for the finals.

Grateful for any comments :)

just reposting my team in the new thread
made a slight change
warnock-McCauley
Mitchell-NDS

backs:Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Adcock, Malcheski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
Mids:Ablett, NDS,Pendles, Selwood, Martin, Barlow (Banner,L.Jetta)
Rucks:Sandi, Hille (Skipper, McCauley)

as always if u rate mine im sure to rate urs. Cheers:thumbsu:

Hey Toxic/Russea - looks like u posted your team while I was writing mine up.

Here are a couple of comments:

1 - I like your team (but maybe that's just because we have a lot of the same players.

2 - Adcock. I'm not too sure about this guy - I've tried running him a couple of times and I always seem to get burnt. He's now on my list of vetoed players - but I could be wrong.

3 - Hille - a few people have mentioned he may be a bit of an injury risk - Kreuzer could be a safer and more reliable option around the same price.

4 - I like the midfield (other than my anti-gablett bias), once you upgrade the last two positions it will be a force to be reckoned with.

Good luck :)

BTW - I see you've got gumby and pods in your team - I'm tossing up between the two of them (only have room for one). Which do you think is the better choice?

just reposting my team in the new thread
made a slight change
warnock-McCauley
Mitchell-NDS

Mids:Ablett, NDS,Pendles, Selwood, Martin, Barlow (Banner,L.Jetta)
Rucks:Sandi, Hille (Skipper, McCauley)

as always if u rate mine im sure to rate urs. Cheers:thumbsu:

go back too mitchell rather than NDS
ditch meds for maybe taylor walker or someone sle around that range who will play in the mids

Mink-

Guess your team is set up a bit differently going for a league win so sorry if my advice isn't overly relevent.

Backline is quite expensive but should make you a bit of money. I'd consider at least downgrading of of your bench players if not both to cheaper options.

Midfield is pretty weak, you'll probably lose quite a few early points to other teams with two or even one starting mid. But going for a league win means your scores in the early rounds don't really count anyway.

I'm not keen on Kruezer at all this year, will have more responsibility with Fev gone. I doubt he'll become a keeper. This means another trade or two to upgrade him. I know you probably want the extra cash, but i'd consider upgrading him to maybe McIntosh to save trades.

Forward line is very good. Good luck:thumbsu:

russea-

Not sure if you saw my comment on your team in the last thread as it is the last post. I'll post it anyway:

Pretty solid team.:thumbsu:

Had Adcock last year and he was hitting his straps just as he got injured, if he continues on that form he'll be a bargain.

Great Midfield.

I'm not sold on Hille, i prefer to have two premium rucks. But i guess this gives you money to spend in other areas.

You have a lot of tall forwards, mind you Roo and Pav are almost mids. Not keen on Medhurst, not confident 08 wasn't just a once off year.

Most of that's just my opinion though, pretty good team otherwise:thumbsu:

It would be great to get some feedback on my team:

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Hunt, Greenwood, Maguire
emg: Davis, Davies

MID: Ablett, Selwood, Cross, Ball, Martin, Trengove
emg: Barlow, Banner

RUCK: Clark, McIntosh
emg: Skipper, Lobbe

FWD: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Higgins, Gray, Dangerfield, Warren, Rockliff
emg: Gumbleton, Podsiadly

$69k left over

BTW - I see you've got gumby and pods in your team - I'm tossing up between the two of them (only have room for one). Which do you think is the better choice?[/quote]

Yea its a bit of a toss up
Gumby is injury prone but is guaranted 22 games if fit in essendons up and coming forward line

Pods looks like a good bargin bomber thompson said he will play so mabye pods

I'd comment on one of the earlier posts, but it looks like most already have feedback - and I'm not commenting on Dish20 cos that formatting just requires too much scrolling :p

Anyways - here's my squad, have had a few cuts but am starting to settle down:

Backs:
C. Enright, H. Shaw, L. Hodge, L. Gilbee, N. Malceski, J. Hunt, R. Ladson, B. Waters, M. Maguire

Mids:
J. Bartel, S. Mitchell, A. Cooney, D. Martin, M. Barlow, L. Shuey, L. Jetta, M. Banner

Rucks
A. Sandilands, M. Kreuzer, J. Charman, R. Warnock

Forwards
N. Riewoldt, R. O'Keefe, M. Pavlich, L. Franklin, B. Hall, P. Dangerfield, J. Ziebell, T. Rockliff, S. Gumbleton

Spare cash - $112,000

Two points about the team.

1 - Yes I know I don't have Gablett. It's a conscious decision, I don't want him from round 1 - so I'm not looking to cut corners anywhere else to fit him in.

2 - I'm going for the league win, not the overall prize, so I'm happy to ride a couple of zeros in early rounds if it lets me build a stronger team for the finals.

Grateful for any comments :)

Backs looks okay mabye need 1 more gun ahead of enright and gilbee can burn u beware
mids are vey risky no ablett and 3 starting rookies i dont think so
rucks are good but im not sure how kruzes scores will go playing a more solid fwd line role
fwds look very strong i like them:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back