Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a scan of these teams, best 22 comes from a pool of 28 or so players - converging much :'(

30 is way too many trades!
I agree.

With so many trades and most people watching podcastes it means everyones teams are converging. I reckon it takes a bit of the skill out of it these days.

I agree.

With so many trades and most people watching podcastes it means everyones teams are converging. I reckon it takes a bit of the skill out of it these days.
Yep.

I’m looking at my players with 20% ownership and under as PODS now, such are the similarities between most teams.

40 trades is too much, no doubt about it.

After Dowling in and swinging Caldwell down. 65k. 3 trades. Left with this shittruck of a side.

My season ends in Round 20 as I only care about not getting demoted in my main cashie so Clark to Humpries is a lock to leave me with 200k and 2 trades.

IMG_4365.jpeg

8 trades left. Thought of dumping Jackson but need ruck cover. Keeping Sexton to move back and forward. May use Garcia to fund an upgrade in middle

Not showing the forward line properly for some reason but it is Flanders, Zorko, Rankins, Jackson, Reid, Heeney with Sexton and Garcia on the bench

.View attachment 2035554 Screenshot_20240630-214101_SuperCoach.jpg

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
View attachment 2035556

2 trades left

(Holmes could be anybody under $565k, I'll swap between 10 players all week until I ultimately make the wrong decision)

1719750610374.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49% and 37.5% CBAs in his last 2 matches. Scoring well, but will it remain high with such low CBAs?

In my opinion, he's a gun on the rise and will be one of my first picked next year.

Only reason i don't have him now is because i didn't know what Bevo would do when Libba was back. As it turns out he's actually playing him in the middle still. I think he can score well from any position mind you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back