Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Completed team with 5 trades left for injuries - so no trades this week.
Let's see how long these trades will last me :straining:

I'm missing a few players, but overall, I'm generally happy to be here with this Completed team with a few sprinkling of PODs too :D

1719144306869.png

IN comes Rozee (via Jhye Clark... LOL) with a single trade as my 23rd man. Fair to say I balanced my books as a SC accountant nicely! Will swing between Rozee/Steele/Miller at M9 as EMG and loop scores based on matchups etc.

Hopefully gives me that ace up the sleeve, and especially if 1 week suspensions or injuries strike. Bulk DPP across lines and Dowling/Reville/Kreuger/Richards providing nice short-term cover if needed also.

3 trades left for "break glass in case of emergency" situations. Lesgo! :rocket:

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 11.39.01 PM.png

IN comes Rozee (via Jhye Clark... LOL) with a single trade as my 23rd man. Fair to say I balanced my books as a SC accountant nicely! Will swing between Rozee/Steele/Miller at M9 as EMG and loop scores based on matchups etc.

Hopefully gives me that ace up the sleeve, and especially if 1 week suspensions or injuries strike. Bulk DPP across lines and Dowling/Reville/Kreuger/Richards providing nice short-term cover if needed also.

3 trades left for "break glass in case of emergency" situations. Lesgo! :rocket:

View attachment 2028528
Stamp that man.

View attachment 2028528
is it possible to get a forward as your 23rd instead?

an extra there lets you cover a premium on any line. rozee means your only cover is for the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSLK's side is making me shy :embarrassedv1:

Revised completed side – decided I can no longer stand watching the Piggy and Punchy show, it's not good for the soul:

1719185704182.png

Hot garbage, but this year has been hot garbage, so I'm not expecting much more than hot garbage 🤗

Very nice.

Shai Bolton to Harley Reid for roughy number 4.

What do you think Judd_Magic ?

do it jewish GIF

1719192256314.png
Probably as close as i will get it. Have 6 trades left. Prob might go oliver to Caldwell or Rankine next week and use Sexton to loop?

Here we go team complete and with 3 trades left:moustache:
Bonus feature is I think all the players on the bench with the red & white dot means they are playing for the Swans this week:hearteyes:

1719217590746.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back