Rate my SuperCoach team 2012 (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
made little changes now what do people think?

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, M. Clarke, B. Ellis, T.Bugg (S.Morris, Smedits)

MIDS: pendles, ablett, priddis, vince, coniglio, wingard (C.Smith, Magner)

RUCKS: D. Cox, J.Giles (J.Redden, O. Stephenson)

FWDS: L, Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, D. Martain, J. Porplysia, D. Smith, T. Dickson
(D. Pfeiffer, S. Kerridge)

BANK: $97,600

people say to me dont waste money on conglio and wingard? well who do i get that will play?

also if ya want ya team rated im more then happy to help

I've tweaked my team a bit.

D; Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Grimes, Clarke, Allen, Tynan; SUBS: Bugg and Darley

M; Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Selwood, Coniglio, Wingard; SUBS: Shiel and Couch

R; Cox, Giles; SUBS: Redden and Stephenson

F; Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Dangerfield, Rohan, Butcher, Smedts; SUBS: Folau and Walsh

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

good team, people have told me with my team dont waste ya money on coniglio and wingard? so i dont no what to do with my team, goodes yes good player but i find hes a slow starter? but could be a break out season. and i got rid of dangerfield.:)

Ok guys need some help, been playing around with my side for the last hour or so and I have made a few changes in my mids and backs. This is what I originally had, a weak backs but a very strong midfield
BACK: Goddard, Deledio, Duffield, Hargrave, M.Clarke, P.Davis, Ellis
sub: Smedts, Darley

MIDFIELD: Ablett, Dal Santo, Boyd, A,Swallow, J.Selwood, Magner
sub: J.MacDonald, C.Smith

And now I have this side which is a bit more balanced.
BACK: Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Hargrave, M.Clarke, Malceski, Ellis
sub: Spurr, Darley

MIDFIELD: Ablett, Boyd, Priddis, Caddy, J.Selwood, Magner
sub: J.MacDonald, C.Smith

Which do you think is the better combination? As I'm pretty happy with the rest of the side.

IMO the second option. Looks a bit like my team. Is Spurr going to get games? I thought most people were avoiding him. I'd prefer Bugg or Morris.

made little changes now what do people think?

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, M. Clarke, B. Ellis, T.Bugg (S.Morris, Smedits)

i like the backline. not sold on clarke tho. might be better options. from all reports smedts may struggle. what about yagmoor or darley.

MIDS: pendles, ablett, priddis, vince, coniglio, wingard (C.Smith, Magner)

like the mids, but i havent heard heard much on wingard.

RUCKS: D. Cox, J.Giles (J.Redden, O. Stephenson)

like the rucks. i only just put redden in but should make some good cash with those 3.

FWDS: L, Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, D. Martain, J. Porplysia, D. Smith, T. Dickson
(D. Pfeiffer, S. Kerridge)

Good forward line too mate. this is actually a pretty good team. is pavlich over the hill?
mate this is pretty spot on. I think you've got yourself a good base to build from.

BANK: $97,600

people say to me dont waste money on conglio and wingard? well who do i get that will play?

also if ya want ya team rated im more then happy to help

Would appreciate if you would rate mine.

DEF: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Malceski, Glass, Ellis, Darley (Bugg, Morris)

MID: Pendles, Ablett, Swan, Dal Santo, Coniglio, J McDonald (Kerridge, Magner)

RUCK: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplezia, D Smith, D Pfeiffer (A Hall, T Dickson)

".....ducks for cover"

okay, here's my third go after switching to a 1/3 ruck. (btw, this image is bigger if you open it on its own.)

W3urs.png

i feel like that extra money is burning a hole in my pocket. i rate zaka, but is it worth tossing him for martin or chappy?

good team, people have told me with my team dont waste ya money on coniglio and wingard? so i dont no what to do with my team, goodes yes good player but i find hes a slow starter? but could be a break out season. and i got rid of dangerfield.:)

Goodes to have a breakout season? After multiple brownlows and 10+ years In the afl system?

Goodes to have a breakout season? After multiple brownlows and 10+ years In the afl system? Personally can't see goodes averaging over 95 and for 585k..... Slow starter aswell

Would appreciate if you would rate mine.

DEF: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Malceski, Glass, Ellis, Darley (Bugg, Morris)

MID: Pendles, Ablett, Swan, Dal Santo, Coniglio, J McDonald (Kerridge, Magner)

RUCK: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplezia, D Smith, D Pfeiffer (A Hall, T Dickson)

".....ducks for cover"

Don't duck, its a handy side but i did a double take on Glass - do u mean Darren Glass? god i hope not...... also no cats players of quality (big O excluded)

anyone know if T. Couch will play for melbourne this year?
Probably later in the season, as far as I know the rookie elevation cutoff date was today and only Magner was elevated for the Demons. I don't exactly know rookie elevation rules well so don't know if Couch can get called up at anytime or after a certain point in the season you are allowed to elevate rookies again.

Probably later in the season, as far as I know the rookie elevation cutoff date was today and only Magner was elevated for the Demons. I don't exactly know rookie elevation rules well so don't know if Couch can get called up at anytime or after a certain point in the season you are allowed to elevate rookies again.

ok cheers mate, if u could help me then i need a cheap player no more then $150,000 for the forward line? because i have couch?

here is my team after alot of mucking about, and surely more to come...

DEF: Goddard Scotland Deledio Broughton Lake Ellis Darley. Mohr Boumann
MID: Pendelbury Ablett M.Murphy Mitchell Hayes Ledger. A.Kennedy Magner
RUC: Kreuzer Hale. Redden Stephenson
FWD: Buddy Goodes Martin Porplyzia Cripps Smith Hampton. A.Hall Dickson

I'm more of a DT player, but this is what I have for SC! :thumbsu:

Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Morris, Smedts, Darley (exactly the same as in my DT)

Pendlebury, Ablett, Dal Santo, Murphy, Sloane, Clifton, C Smith, Magner

Leuenberger, Giles, Redden, Stephenson

Franklin, Fyfe, Robinson, Sidebottom, Pfeiffer, Hampton, A Kennedy (GWS), Kerridge, A Hall (GC)

$17,700 left.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok cheers mate, if u could help me then i need a cheap player no more then $150,000 for the forward line? because i have couch?
Pffeifer/Cameron/Dickson is what I have at the moment in the way of rookies.

Pffeifer is a lock from what i have read for round 1. Cameron looked good in the NAB cup and plays for GWS so should get good game time, and Dickson looks set for a Round 1 debut for the dogs, and as a dogs fan I like the look of him. But he is a bit risky as he might not play that much.

Treloar/Smedts at 113k. Or you could go Devon Smith at 131k who should get alot of game time at GWS.

I'm more of a DT player, but this is what I have for SC! :thumbsu:

Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Hargrave, Ellis, Morris, Smedts, Darley (exactly the same as in my DT)

Pendlebury, Ablett, Dal Santo, Murphy, Sloane, Clifton, C Smith, Magner

Leuenberger, Giles, Redden, Stephenson

Franklin, Fyfe, Robinson, Sidebottom, Pfeiffer, Hampton, A Kennedy (GWS), Kerridge, A Hall (GC)

$17,700 left.

Thoughts?

IMO the premiums are all good, but I think you'll have poor scores in the forwards (F5-7) and I would consider downgrading one of the mids and getting better forwards - maybe Danger, D Martin, Porpz, etc.

Pffeifer/Cameron/Dickson is what I have at the moment in the way of rookies.

Pffeifer is a lock from what i have read for round 1.
Cameron looked good in the NAB cup and plays for GWS so should get good game time, and Dickson looks set for a Round 1 debut for the dogs, and as a dogs fan I like the look of him. But he is a bit risky as he might not play that much.

Treloar/Smedts at 113k. Or you could go Devon Smith at 131k who should get alot of game time at GWS.

Where did you read that? I looked at Port's best 22 thread and no one has Pfeiffer in the team.

Where did you read this?
IMO he is a lock, from him being elevated and what Primus has had to say about him and from stuff I have read on these forums. It seems that he is a near certainty to play come round 1. Of course he may not but imo he will.

*Also the amount of teams in this thread that have him in it, not just on the bench but starting as me thinking he will be playing Round 1 or very early on at the very least.

Don't duck, its a handy side but i did a double take on Glass - do u mean Darren Glass? god i hope not...... also no cats players of quality (big O excluded)

Think he has to watch also the bye with two premium Pies mids and the fact Swan apparently is going to go to Arizona again this year.

IMO he is a lock, from him being elevated and what Primus has had to say about him and from stuff I have read on these forums. It seems that he is a near certainty to play come round 1. Of course he may not but imo he will.

*Also the amount of teams in this thread that have him in it, not just on the bench but starting as me thinking he will be playing Round 1 or very early on at the very least.

He should get a game in the midfield from round 1 which makes his place in the Supercoach forward line even more valuable. Guess we'll find out more the Port team is announced 10 days or so from now but I suspect he'll be named on the bench and be part of their mid rotation.

Oh, cool. I read this in the HS:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...from-rookie-list/story-e6frf9jf-1226304028774

Primus says some good stuff about Pfeiffer but nothing that makes me think he'll play round one.

Then there's this:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907501&page=7

I think it'll take at least 5 or 6 simultaneous injuries for Pfeiffer to get a game this year unless he starts showing a lot more than he has been in the NAB.

Backs: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, C. Dempsey, B. Ellis, B. Smedts
(S. Darley, S. Shaw)
Mids: G. Ablett, D. Swan, J. Selwood, J. Watson, C. Smith, D. Smith
(A. Kennedy, J. Magner)
Rucks: S. Mumford, J. Giles
(J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
Fwds: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, J. Porplyzia, A. Saad, C. Hampton
(S. Kerridge, C. Dell'Ollio)

$137,800

I need to change one of Swan, Selwood or Watson as they all have their bye in the same round. I'm looking at someone from the first round of byes. Priddis? Rockliff?

Thoughts overall?

Thanks.:thumbsu:

Defenders: Goddard - Deledio - Shaw - Lake - Hargrave - Guthrie - Ellis - Smedts - Bugg

Mids: Pendlebury - Ablett - Murphy - Priddis - Ebert - Koby Stevens - Clifton - Ledger

Rucks: Leuenberger - Giles - Redden - Stephenson

Forwards: Franklin - Martin - Zaharakis - Watts - Butcher - Porplyzia - D. Smith - Kerridge - Dickson

Total Left: $26,100

Thoughts on this team? Who should I use the extra cash on and dump who?

Many thanks.

Defenders: Goddard - Deledio - Shaw - Lake - Hargrave - Guthrie - Ellis - Smedts - Bugg

Mids: Pendlebury - Ablett - Murphy - Priddis - Ebert - Koby Stevens - Clifton - Ledger

Rucks: Leuenberger - Giles - Redden - Stephenson

Forwards: Franklin - Martin - Zaharakis - Watts - Butcher - Porplyzia - D. Smith - Kerridge - Dickson

Total Left: $26,100

Thoughts on this team? Who should I use the extra cash on and dump who?

Many thanks.

Watts - won't be picking up easy points on the half back line this year according to his coach and I don't like the Porp either - when he did play last year he didn't score all that well - lot of people like him though. Think Zaka is overpriced too. Don't like Butcher either just given his midprice, the fact he's a forward playing in one of the worst teams in the competition - he won't be a consistent scorer - will have great weeks then nothing. Not sure what Ebert you have there assume the non-injured one but I wouldn't have either. Get rid of them add a few more rookies and premiums. As far as I'm concerned anyway.

Where did you read that? I looked at Port's best 22 thread and no one has Pfeiffer in the team.

He played every pre season match and just got promoted.

Nah, he'll rot in the SANFL :rolleyes:

They're Port fans so we forgive them :thumbsu:

Thoughts on the below please, anyone?

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, D. Heppell, C. Dempsey, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Darley, B. Smedts)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, J. Watson, T. Ledger, D. Shiel (J. McDonald, J. Magner)
RUC: S. Mumford, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, P. Chapman, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, D. Smith, D. Pfeiffer (S. Kerridge, T. Couch)
CASH LEFT: $10,600

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back