Rate my SuperCoach team 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone pls give me some suggestions on my team thanks

Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, H.Shaw, G.Broughton, J.Grimes, B.Lake, T.Bugg (T.Mohr, B.Smedits)
Mids: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, J.Selwood, S.Comogilo, C.Wingard, J.Mcdonald (D.Shiel, J.Magner)
Rucks: M.Leunenburger, J.Giles, (J.Rudden, O.Stephenson)
Forwards: L.Franklin, N.Fyfe, S.Johnson, D.Martin, P.Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Kennedy (A.Hall, T.Dickson)

Pls help never played before

LAST MINUTE RUSH!!!

B:
B.Deledio, G.Broughton, S.Hurn, S.McMahon, B.Stratton, M.Clarke, P.Bower (T.Bugg, S.Morris)
M: M.Boyd, J.Redden, T.Cotchin, P.Dangerfield, R.Palmer, J.McCarthy (J.Magner, H.Cunningham)
R: M.Kreuzer, D.Hale (J.Giles, J.Redden)
F: L.Franklin, B.Harvey, D.Zaharakis, N.Riewoldt, C.Pearce, J.Porplyzia, D.Smith (S.Kerridge, T.Dickson)

Bank: $134,800

What do you guys think? I need some advice.. moved some players around. Particularly advice on the choice of rookies.

Also after a little feedback if possible. Have left it to the last minute to make my team ><

Backs : B.Goddard, B.Deledio, G.Broughton, B.Lake, M.Golby,C.Dempsey, B.Ellis (T.Mohr, S.Morris)
Mids : G.Ablett, D.Swan, S.Thompson, T.Cotchin, C.Smith, J.McDonald (D.Shiel, J.Magner)
Rucks : M.Kreuzer, J.Giles (J.Redden, O.Stephenson)
Forwards : L.Franklin, A.Goodes, N.Fyfe, P.Chapman, D.Martin, J.Porplyzia, D.Smith (A.Kennedy, T.Dickson).

3 mid pricers in the back line could be a bit of a worry, as is Kreuzer in the ruck.
Have spent a fair bit on forwards.

Pretty happy with my rookies, but keep changing my mind. $12,100 in the bank

Pls help never played before

If I were you I'd downgrade Grimes to Ellis, downgrade Dangerfield to Porpos and upgrade Wingard for a premium mid. If you still have the cash then I'd go Leuanberger for Cox or Mumford but that's my opinion.
Really good team anyway if you haven't played before.

Some last minute feedback would be reaaaallly appreciated :thumbsu:

Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, G.Johncock, N.Malceski, B.Lake, M.Clarke, B Ellis (B.Smedts, T.Bugg)

Mids: Pendles(c), Gablett(vc), Swan, L.Hayes, K.Lucas, Coniglio (J.McDonald, T.Ledger)

Rucks: Mumford, J.Giles (J.Redden, Stephenson)

Fowards: Buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Hall (Pfeiffer, S.Kerridge)

ciGIe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ciGIe.jpg

Judge me. I just spent a full hour editing my team, I deserve to be cruficied and judged.

You have Darley on the ground but he wasn't named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit concerned about my Ruck situation, but other than that, I'm pretty happy. Any obvious issues?

I've loaded up on mainly round 13 bye players, so that I'll tank that game but be at near full strength for the other two.

I have $16,600 in the bank.

9b9bpl.jpg

Alot of people (myself included) seem to be going with the 1-3 option with rucks. So maybe upgrade McEvoy, downgrade Kreuzer to Giles on the ground and add Orren Stephenson.

This will also allow you to upgrade Nick Riewoldt.

Cheers IDIG!!, Has anyone got something to say about josh caddy?? put in your team or not??... please help im stuck on this one!!

Re: Rate my supercoach 2012 (Part 3)

My forwards are 'star-studded' too, iv'e taken all the risks in my defense, as they tend to score a little less.

However I'm just wondering if I've taken the right peremium Mids + Mumford.
Premiums are indeed just that, expect all your midfield to all try to avg 115 and IMO you're midfield is capable of that.

Mummy and a rookie is a good combo, it's more about your rookie than mummy though as we all know and expect he will score well being the only real Sydney ruckman. Only concern for mine is whether he does something silly and get suspended, body looks good and preseason form was excellent.

Be brutally honest please, so I can make changes accordingly before the first game.

D: Goddard, Newman, Yarran, Dempster, Stratton, Hunt, Smedts (Ellis & Bugg)

M: Ablett, Swan, Watson, Gaff, Parker, Coniglio (Shiel & Cunningham)

R: Cox, S. Jacobs (Redden & Stephenson)

F: Goodes, Rioli, Riewoldt, Christensen, Banfield, Butcher, D. Smith (Dickson & Couch)

$23,700 remaining.

Not long to go. If anyone wants to suggest any changes, I am all eyes.

Hoping for some quick help...

Trying to find a way to replace kerridge with the porpus in this team but I need to find ~$50k

B: god lids shaw brought lake Morris Ellis bugg mohr
M: pendles ablett selwood k.stevens a.kennedy magner shiel ledger
R: cox Mumford Giles redden
F: buddy goodes fyfe Martin d.smith pfieffer Dickson hall kerridge

Couple of options:
A. Goodes to chappy
B. Selwood to bartel
C. Cox to someone (not sure about the 1p 3r strategy)
D. Any others?

Not long to go. If anyone wants to suggest any changes, I am all eyes.
lots and lots of mid pricers.... You have 8 (premiums) you should be aiming to have minimum of 10 which may require downgrading and upgrading some that wont go up in value.

Banfield, Butcher, Yarran, Hunt and Gaff are standouts that won't rise much in value

BACKS : Scotland, deledio, H.Shaw
Broughton, waters, M.Clarke, B.Ellis
Bugg, Morris on the bench at the moment

MIDS: Ablett, S.Mitchell, Martin
Hannebery, Coniglio, Magner
Clifton Shiel on the bench at the moment

RUCKS: Mumford, Redden
Giles, Stephenson on the bench at the moment

FORWARDS: Franklin, Goodes, Chapman, Dangerfeild
Hale, D.Smith, A.Kennedy
Tomlinson, Pfeiffer on the bench at the moment

Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind downgrading Marty Clarke to someone cheaper and using the cash on maybe hannebery or hale but who else is down back for cheaper that will play games?

What are you guys thoughts on this team:
DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppell, Clarke, Ellis, Bugg (Mohr, Spurr)
MID: Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Watson, Ledger, Magner (McDonald, Shiel)
RUC: Mumford, Redden (Giles, Stephenson)
FWD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Smith, Pfeiffer (Hall, Dickson)
CASH: $10,200

Few questions in my mind:
  • Is Clarke worth $170K or should I get another rookie? If the latter, what do I do with the money?
  • Or, should I go with Davis/Hargrave on the backline?
  • Is Pendlebury with the $...downgrade to Swan/Rockliff/Boyd/Mitchell/Thompson?
  • Goodes vs Chapman vs Pavlich vs rookie + upgrade DEF rookie to premium

Thoughts on Pendlebury->Rockliff, Pfeiffer->Kerridge/$106K Rookie, Clarke->Hargrave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back